Congrats: You Are Headed to Vegas

Congrats gents! Going to be a great one and you guys are going to have a great one!

Congrats fellas....Vegas Baby!

I wonder if @Gman79 knows yet?
He did not know as of my text to him about 45 mins ago. He’s been in client meetings all morning apparently. 🤣🤣

He did not know as of my text to him about 45 mins ago. He’s been in client meetings all morning apparently. 🤣🤣

OK Well glad I had prep work for client meetings (first time in person in a while). Big things to do so didnt start my morning off with THP fired up past 7am like they usually do. HOLY SHNIKEYS!!!!!

I wouldn't have been able to concentrate knowing that my new best friend @Golfers Anonymous and I are going to Vegas! It has always been a goal to play some Vegas golf!

All the appreciation to the THP leaders for getting the squad back for a Mizzy and UST Shaft up in Vegas staying at Caesars - WOW!!!!! My fingers are just shaking typing that! how freaking cool! Also super exiciting to find out I am going 5 pages into the announcement! You THPers are awesome! Such great cheerleaders.

Work begins today... Gotta get polished early on before the start of outdoor golf!

Have a hell of a time in Vegas. Can’t wait to follow along!

Staring at my phone looking at the countless notifications and mentions...

Then reading the first post by @JB

Mood right now!

Enjoy your Experience! Excited to follow along.

Congrats gentlemen!

OK Well glad I had prep work for client meetings (first time in person in a while). Big things to do so didnt start my morning off with THP fired up past 7am like they usually do. HOLY SHNIKEYS!!!!!

I wouldn't have been able to concentrate knowing that my new best friend @Golfers Anonymous and I are going to Vegas! It has always been a goal to play some Vegas golf!

All the appreciation to the THP leaders for getting the squad back for a Mizzy and UST Shaft up in Vegas staying at Caesars - WOW!!!!! My fingers are just shaking typing that! how freaking cool! Also super exiciting to find out I am going 5 pages into the announcement! You THPers are awesome! Such great cheerleaders.

Work begins today... Gotta get polished early on before the start of outdoor golf!
Hahahaha and here I thought you were breaking down contest prize boxes all day!
Congrats man!!! Pumped your season of golf will start a tad bit earlier this year!

February just got better for two THPers. Congrats boys!

Hahahaha and here I thought you were breaking down contest prize boxes all day!
Congrats man!!! Pumped your season of golf will start a tad bit earlier this year!

HAHAHA this is great - that means golf fitness needs to start tomorrow! Gym time and superspeed! HEY DJ hit the tunes!

Vegas is known for club music.... hahahahaha

Also - Cody aka @Golfers Anonymous (guess not anonymous) any longer and I shot some notes! Got the state of OH represented in the desert!

Congrats!

Congrats, you are both going to have a blast.

Congratulations to you both. Will be an amazing experience without any doubt.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats!

Back