Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

When we spoke earlier today we went back and forth on ideas. He said how open would this group be to something fun.

Well this is going to be fun.

When we spoke earlier today we went back and forth on ideas. He said how open would this group be to something fun.

This is THP, we always enjoy something fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man... now I’m curious!

Well based on time frame I’ll let you hit mine in the G400

Couldn’t get it in a callaway shaft?;)
But yes.... 1000x yes I’m swinging that thing

Couldn’t get it in a callaway shaft?;)
But yes.... 1000x yes I’m swinging that thing

Haha i don’t think they’d let me test stuff if I was getting adapters installed for clubs I don’t have

Well the email is intriguing for sure. This will be fun and the fact that LA Golf Shafts have some new tricks up their sleeve will only up the excitement. I’m down, lets do this!

The twist of “something fun” intrigued me. Can’t wait to see what this this ends up being.

This just got all the more interesting. Sure sounds like LAGP is going to come out of the gates full throttle!

This is not a mad post, I'm just updating!!

I haven't received a response since this last email.
Probably understanding since the news we just got on THP was pretty big!!

I think it's safe to say that we all really look forward to seeing what LA Golf has in store for us!

With all of the different announcements coming from THP and LA Golf shafts, I don’t think there has been (for me) mire excitement and buzz around testing a golf shaft

Holy Cow, this next email boys - if you weren’t excited before WOW!

Holy Cow, this next email boys - if you weren’t excited before WOW!
Mr. Oldenburg just came into our emails like...
1bb9a70ceecb7d3d0edf01b2198ddb38.gif

Dang! Mind blown.

This is going to be a lot of fun!!

This testing event keeps getting cooler every time we get an update. Yet another thanks to THP and LAGP for putting this together.

Ok. Wow. I’m giddy

Interest piqued ...

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your reviews.

Thanks! Still waiting but we know this is an awesome opportunity and everyone on THP will be VERY excited when our reviews come out!

It's been a couple weeks, and John from LAGP comes in with the update! He's seeking a bit more personal info to get us into a shaft profile we might like. No joke, this guy has personally designed 3 shafts I've gamed extensively before. That's freaking awesome!

The anticipation is building nicely, can’t wait to see them!

These emails are incredible!

I am champing at the bit to get this in hand

These emails are incredible!

I am champing at the bit to get this in hand

Oh yeah! This is absolutely amazing and we still haven’t had a shaft in hand yet! I’m going in tomorrow with my driver to get some numbers on a couple shafts I have now so I can answer this latest email with complete confidence.

Ok I sent my email and I am SO EXCITED to see what LA Golf will do with all the info I gave them!

Shoutout to The Golf Nut of Fort Smith, AR. Pat, the owner, has this place set up to be a golfer's paradise!
Indoor hitting bays with GCQuad and a Flightscope as well as a full outdoor range and all the equipment from every major golf brand.

If any THPers are in the area, contact me and also go visit this golf shop. You won't be disappointed!!

Back