Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

Congrats you lucky slugs. Lol. Awesome. Can’t wait for these reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be fun! I’m considering getting fit for one of the new Titleist heads and then see what John can do to improve my performance.

UPDATE: Looks like our shafts will be delayed for a few more weeks. That’s a bummer but I think the wait will be WELL worth it! I’m just glad that I have a shop close by with a great indoor facility for when the weather starts to get nasty here.

Hopefully some more news soon!

Hopefully some more news soon!

Was just thinking about this one when I read that tweet, I'd bet some fun info is definitely coming.

Hey @JB

Did you get an update on this from LA Golf Shafts while you were over there? Just curious.

Hey @JB

Did you get an update on this from LA Golf Shafts while you were over there? Just curious.

They are finalizing a few things and John will be in touch with updates. To say they are excited is an understatement.

They are finalizing a few things and John will be in touch with updates. To say they are excited is an understatement.

Ok cool! Thanks
We are all very excited as well!

Congrats guys, some solid shafts coming your way

A nice update from John Oldenburg on our test shafts. A lot of emphasis is being placed on strict, high quality standards and peak performance and not compromising those at any step, despite being a start up and wanting to get product out. Still on hold, at the moment, but I think us testers will all be very pleased once we get going!

I think this speaks to the quality and type of company that LAGolf Shafts is with them taking the time to do it right and not rush stuff out

Excited to test their stuff

A nice update from John Oldenburg on our test shafts. A lot of emphasis is being placed on strict, high quality standards and peak performance and not compromising those at any step, despite being a start up and wanting to get product out. Still on hold, at the moment, but I think us testers will all be very pleased once we get going!

He is a very nice, but very serious guy. He does not want his name on something that does not meet his standards, which I respect a lot.

He is a very nice, but very serious guy. He does not want his name on something that does not meet his standards, which I respect a lot.

So he’s a Golf Shaft Designer not a gawlf shaft designer? :alien: :angel:

I like it, I like it alot

I’m 100000% sure that these shafts will be well worth the wait!! These guys want to make high quality products and that email shows they refuse to cut corners!

I will be joining in the fun with you guys. Just placed an order for a White Tie.

I will be joining in the fun with you guys. Just placed an order for a White Tie.

I can't speak for everyone in the testing, but I think John and the gang are cooking up some pretty special stuff. Coupled with this event next year, I'm excited. We've had some unfortunate delays, but I'm hoping we get some early proto stuff in hand shortly after the new year.

I can't speak for everyone in the testing, but I think John and the gang are cooking up some pretty special stuff. Coupled with this event next year, I'm excited. We've had some unfortunate delays, but I'm hoping we get some early proto stuff in hand shortly after the new year.

Ditto this

Was randomly thinking about Matrix shafts this morning (after seeing some of their graphite iron shafts on Saturday) and it reminded me of this thread. You guys close to getting these in play?

Was randomly thinking about Matrix shafts this morning (after seeing some of their graphite iron shafts on Saturday) and it reminded me of this thread. You guys close to getting these in play?

Still waiting for the shafts. It’s been a long process but we are all confident it will be worth it. Heck, we have John Oldenburg running the engineering over there! Whatever we get will be pretty special.

Still waiting for the shafts. It’s been a long process but we are all confident it will be worth it. Heck, we have John Oldenburg running the engineering over there! Whatever we get will be pretty special.

ah ok, thanks for the update.

Awesome update on the status of the testers. Still a few weeks out but we’re getting close!!!

Getting close indeed and from the what he said, I am excited to see what he is whipping up!!

Getting close indeed and from the what he said, I am excited to see what he is whipping up!!

Going to be fun putting this in the F9 Speedback driver

Just think of it as it's stuck in that gawd awful LA traffic

Back