ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have New Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons Headed Your Way

Congrats guys.

Congrats to all. Great day

Oh baby, toys coming inbound. Congrats folks

This is very cool!! Congratulations winners!!

Congrats guys. Can’t wait for the reviews to start coming in.

@JB if they magically give you another set that needs reviewed I got you lol awesome give away. I know I love to read the reviews from the crew at THP. It’s Actually why I have the driver in the bag that I do. Keep up the killer work as always.

Congrats y'all!

Congrats, everyone! Looking forward to your reviews!!

Congratulations testers! Looking forward to your thought vs. current gamers!

Last edited:
Good testers there!!! Can’t wait to hear thoughts.

Congrats!

@JB if they magically give you another set that needs reviewed I got you lol awesome give away. I know I love to read the reviews from the crew at THP. It’s Actually why I have the driver in the bag that I do. Keep up the killer work as always.
Very kind of you 😃

Lots of forum testing on THP and events with equipment.

Congrats everyone!

Congrats guys. Looking forward to your thoughts

Awesome! Congrats everyone!!!

Will you guys be able to pick the shaft you want as well? Looks like they have a great selection without a up charge. I just build a set with the tour issue X7 shaft and that’s always an up charge, but the price was the same when I looked in the cart. The Nippons too, they are usually an up charge, but same price as well.

So if you guys get to pick your shaft, what are you going with?

Will you guys be able to pick the shaft you want as well? Looks like they have a great selection without a up charge. I just build a set with the tour issue X7 shaft and that’s always an up charge, but the price was the same when I looked in the cart. The Nippons too, they are usually an up charge, but same price as well.

So if you guys get to pick your shaft, what are you going with?
We were asked to select shaft flex.

The article said “They will be paired with True Temper DG Mid for the steel option, and Mitsubishi Chemical MMT as the graphite choice. Grips as standard are the Golf Pride Z-Grip Firm.”

Right now my 21 Apex Pros have Nippon NS Pro Modus3 120X. I’ve been fit into those shafts twice, so that will be my comparison point.

We were asked to select shaft flex.

The article said “They will be paired with True Temper DG Mid for the steel option, and Mitsubishi Chemical MMT as the graphite choice. Grips as standard are the Golf Pride Z-Grip Firm.”

Right now my 21 Apex Pros have Nippon NS Pro Modus3 120X. I’ve been fit into those shafts twice, so that will be my comparison point.
Ahh, missed that, thanks man.

Back