Congrats: You Just Won Custom UST Mamiya Shafted Ben Hogan PTx Pro Irons

Speaking of that, I was at the office just about 1130 tis morning and i get message notice on tap talk."Congrats on winning the irons. Quick question for you, Do you want to come by and pick them up, we are just south of the DFW Airport?, Danny" Well I live in the Metroplex and work in south Dallas area not knowing the irons are still with Danny. I bet you can guess what my answer was.....Well heck yes and what day is good for you? how about today......I guess i could have said no and done the whole unboxing thing...but now i can try to get out and dial them in and show up for Injected Speed with Taylormade with THP logo's irons.....

Thank you Danny and THP for making this possible.....humbled

Love this!! I bet it was a blast with Danny.

Love this!! I bet it was a blast with Danny.

he was very pleasant, and friendly. Made me feel like we had known each other a long time. I will be taking them to the range this weekend finally.

he was very pleasant, and friendly. Made me feel like we had known each other a long time. I will be taking them to the range this weekend finally.

That's awesome, Danny is the best!

Those are some slick irons, congrats again!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I AM JONES'ING to go hit these. I picked them uni from Danny and have worked one 3 day tournament at the Colonial Country Club, I work full time, and its been raining like crazy every other day here. Maybe this afternoon. I will post soon.....

Danny is fantastic to work with.

Back