Congrats: You Just Won Custom UST Mamiya Shafted Ben Hogan PTx Pro Irons

Congrats on the win!!

Fantastic win and set of irons, congratulations! I hope you love them!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!

Last week we held an awesome contest on both the THP Forum, Twitter and Instagram simultaneously. The prize were these insane UST Mamiya custom THP Recoil shafts with a set of Ben Hogan PTx Pro club heads. Join me in congratulating the winner

donny475

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

Congrats, @Donny475!

You must be absolutely PUMPED.

Congratulations!

Congrats!!! Sweet win!

Huge win. Congrats!

Congrats Donny. Super win.

Congrats, @Donny475!

You must be absolutely PUMPED.

I am STOKED ! Can't wait to get them out to the range. I just can't believe the pics do them justice....

Dude Donny!

Can’t wait to see these in person in a few weeks!

Congrats, donny.

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

Awesome

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yeah congrats again......we want plenty of pictures when you get them in!

Congrats!!! Beautiful combo there!!!

Yeah congrats again......we want plenty of pictures when you get them in!

Speaking of that, I was at the office just about 1130 tis morning and i get message notice on tap talk."Congrats on winning the irons. Quick question for you, Do you want to come by and pick them up, we are just south of the DFW Airport?, Danny" Well I live in the Metroplex and work in south Dallas area not knowing the irons are still with Danny. I bet you can guess what my answer was.....Well heck yes and what day is good for you? how about today......I guess i could have said no and done the whole unboxing thing...but now i can try to get out and dial them in and show up for Injected Speed with Taylormade with THP logo's irons.....

Thank you Danny and THP for making this possible.....humbled

Attachments

• IMG_8013.JPG
    IMG_8013.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8012.JPG
    IMG_8012.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8011.JPG
    IMG_8011.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
oh yeah, probably gonna have to change the signature now...HoganPTX Pro's with UST Mamiya THP RECOIL Prototype 95's HELLS YES

Speaking of that, I was at the office just about 1130 tis morning and i get message notice on tap talk."Congrats on winning the irons. Quick question for you, Do you want to come by and pick them up, we are just south of the DFW Airport?, Danny" Well I live in the Metroplex and work in south Dallas area not knowing the irons are still with Danny. I bet you can guess what my answer was.....Well heck yes and what day is good for you? how about today......I guess i could have said no and done the whole unboxing thing...but now i can try to get out and dial them in and show up for Injected Speed with Taylormade with THP logo's irons.....

Wow, that's unexpected, and awesome!! Happy for you, sounds like a great experience!

That's AWESOME! There are benefits to living in Northeast Texas I guess!

Congrats!

Congrats donny475!

Back