Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week to celebrate hitting 7 million posts on the THP Forum, we gave away a golden ticket for a THP Experience. It could be used to skip the line and choose any event (not including Grandaddy) that you wanted to partake in. Some still have costs associated with them, others are 100% free, but the lucky holder can choose anything they want.

Join me in congratulating...

@NVGOLFER80

You just won. Take your time, make the right decision (there are no wrong ones) based on brand, education or experience you are interested in. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck yeah!!!!! Congrats @NVGOLFER80!!!! Stoked for you!!!

I feel the Srixon event would be in order!

Congrats.

Congrats!

great win @NVGOLFER80 looking forward to seeing what you pick!

Oh yeeeaaa! Congrats on the golden ticket!

Congrats!

Congrats

Last week to celebrate hitting 7 million posts on the THP Forum, we gave away a golden ticket for a THP Experience. It could be used to skip the line and choose any event (not including Grandaddy) that you wanted to partake in. Some still have costs associated with them, others are 100% free, but the lucky holder can choose anything they want.

Join me in congratulating...

@NVGOLFER80

You just won. Take your time, make the right decision (there are no wrong ones) based on brand, education or experience you are interested in. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask.
Thats awesome! Congrats!

great win @NVGOLFER80 looking forward to seeing what you pick!

I don't even know where to begin. Some awesome stuff already announced but still want to see what else is coming.. There are for sure no wrong decisions which makes it even harder!

Congrats! Well deserved!

Congrats!!!!!!! Super awesome prize here

Congrats!

Back