Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, my man!

Congrats! Can’t make a wrong decision

Congrats!

My man! Big time win! Congratulations!

Congrats @NVGOLFER80 !!! You got a tough choice ahead of you but all the experiences will be amazing!

Last week to celebrate hitting 7 million posts on the THP Forum, we gave away a golden ticket for a THP Experience. It could be used to skip the line and choose any event (not including Grandaddy) that you wanted to partake in. Some still have costs associated with them, others are 100% free, but the lucky holder can choose anything they want.

Join me in congratulating...

@NVGOLFER80

You just won. Take your time, make the right decision (there are no wrong ones) based on brand, education or experience you are interested in. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask.
YES!!!!

@NVGOLFER80 my guy! Congratulations!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice ! Congrats!!

Congrats!!! Exciting times ahead.

Boom! Congrats @NVGOLFER80! So big. Gonna make for a great year.

Now that's how Tuesday's should be @NVGOLFER80! Can't wait till you make your pick.

Wow, great win!! Very happy for you and excited to learn what you choose!

Back