ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

I always say start with the brand you love and want to meet the people behind it.

Of course this ticket also includes Shaft Up, so that option exists as well.
Shaft Up is something that I am less familiar with than a few of the others. More homework to do!

Shaft Up is something that I am less familiar with than a few of the others. More homework to do!
Don’t sleep on Shaft Up!!!

I always say start with the brand you love and want to meet the people behind it.

Of course this ticket also includes Shaft Up, so that option exists as well.
One other note. Decide size. Some like larger events to meet more THPers. Others prefer smaller as it’s more one and one time with industry experts. No right or wrong here, but preference plays a role.

Congrats.

congrats @reddcee81 !! Can't wait to see what you decide!

You just won the lottery, congrats!

@reddcee81 Congrats!!! now the hard part comes trying to figure out how to cash it in.

I'm in the process of trying to assimilate all the known info in hopes of being able to make a decision. This was never going to happen in my life, so i'm not as prepared as one would hope.
Every single one of us who have been chosen to be part of a THP Experience know exactly how you feel right now!

Congrats! Such an amazing prize. Enjoy whatever experience you choose!

Congrats @reddcee81 !!! That’s a huge win! Looking forward to seeing what you choose!

Just saw.. congrats

You have the ticket that all wish they had. enjoy picking the event.

@reddcee81 Congrats you have quite the decision to make!!

Back