Congrats: You Just Won the OGIO Bring It Trip

Congrats!!!

Working on the final details for Duffer Waldorf, man of few words, and this is going to be a FREAKING BLAST!

Awesome congratulations!!!

Congrats man!! This is one I will also be following with high anticipation of what is on the horizon for you and OGIO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's some pretty cool gear! Congrats!

Congrats. Looks like an Amazon trip

Congratulations!! Looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Congrats, DW!!! We can't wait to see what this is all about!

Congrats Duffer Waldorf! Enjoy this awesome prize!

Working on the final details for Duffer Waldorf, man of few words, and this is going to be a FREAKING BLAST!

You have no idea!

I still don't know what to say about this, but I am really looking forward to this. The request in the PM for a video as I opened this thread threw me off; I have literally never recorded any kind of 'selfie' video in my life. I hate to even video chat with my family. I tried to record one a few times, but the lighting in my office combined with my exhaustion (October has been a long month, and it's only the 9th!) made it look like a hostage negotiation, which may have been appropriate given the undisclosed location I am agreeing to be shipped to.

I am on 'work-at-home dad' duties today. Each time I tried to record something, one or more of the kids starting screaming at another one, so I just gave up on the intro video and had to read the thread. To see people I've never met and who don't know much about me seem genuinely excited about this whole experience is a testament to this community.

I think there was talk of cardboard forts in the contest thread. I have 4 people who will put those boxes to good use!

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity!

We demand cardboard forts!!

If at all possible please and thank you. ??

You have no idea!

I still don't know what to say about this, but I am really looking forward to this. The request in the PM for a video as I opened this thread threw me off; I have literally never recorded any kind of 'selfie' video in my life. I hate to even video chat with my family. I tried to record one a few times, but the lighting in my office combined with my exhaustion (October has been a long month, and it's only the 9th!) made it look like a hostage negotiation, which may have been appropriate given the undisclosed location I am agreeing to be shipped to.

I am on 'work-at-home dad' duties today. Each time I tried to record something, one or more of the kids starting screaming at another one, so I just gave up on the intro video and had to read the thread. To see people I've never met and who don't know much about me seem genuinely excited about this whole experience is a testament to this community.

I think there was talk of cardboard forts in the contest thread. I have 4 people who will put those boxes to good use!

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity!

Haha that’s what my kids and cats would be most excited about. Love the cardboard forts or turning them into whatever their imagination decides. Congrats again. Cannot wait to follow your journey.

Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats, this should be a really cool trip.

Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome trip.

Congratulations!! Quite the prize, enjoy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to follow this. Congrats Mr. Waldorf

Congrats. Going to be an awesome follow along.

Congrats Duffer, gonna be some cool swag there! Enjoy

Congrats Duffer! I can’t wait to see the OGIO products and follow along.

congrats

Back