Tour Event Contest: 2020 PGA Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

Let's goooooo! Ready for some major golf.

Let's goooooo! Ready for some major golf.
I'm ready to see how they fare in that rough. :unsure: It's pretty brutal in spots. Plus they don't have the advantage of the gallery walking & patting it down. ;)

I'm ready to see how they fare in that rough. :unsure: It's pretty brutal in spots. Plus they don't have the advantage of the gallery walking & patting it down. ;)
I know Bryson said the rough was playable and he still intended to hit driver➡wedge when possible. But he seemed to be in the minority with that thinking.

OK @Nate time for our boy to get that career grand slam this week. I feel classic Spieth coming up for the next four days.

C'mon lets get this coverage going!!! Can't wait to see golf all day

OK @Nate time for our boy to get that career grand slam this week. I feel classic Spieth coming up for the next four days.

Bro you feeling okay? Talking all sorts of crazy!

Getting excited for the action. I will root for Tiger but don't know that his body will give him 4 good days in a row. If yes, he'll be right there. My money is on Koepka, and I would smile big if DeChambeau could pull out a win. Among the youngsters, my gut tells me to keep an eye on Morikawa. Should be a big old fun mess of golf.

Careful, them’s fightin’ words! I do think Spieth is back in the right mindset to be a champion again and there’s certainly no better time than this week for him to do it!

Careful, them’s fightin’ words! I do think Spieth is back in the right mindset to be a champion again and there’s certainly no better time than this week for him to do it!

Being one of the major storylines, it sure seems that way doesn't it? Course setup could suit him too.

or the gallery preventing errant shots from going further into the rough1

Being one of the major storylines, it sure seems that way doesn't it? Course setup could suit him too.
Absolutely! Just needs to play his game, avoid the round-busting holes, and not try to out drive his playing partners.

And we are live on ESPN+.....LETS GO!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ok so I didn't really watch the pratice rounds and my first reaction is....my goodness that first fairway looks 15 yards wide...tiny target!

So weird seeing everyone bundled up in August. Course looks so plush.

So weird seeing everyone bundled up in August. Course looks so plush.
55*and no wind....perfect conditions

Hope springs eternal as a Spieth fan bro. It's a roller coaster ride and it's not for the faint of heart.

Did Sheffler dig that hat out of the used bin in the pro shop? come on Nike, hook the kid up!

Did Sheffler dig that hat out of the used bin in the pro shop? come on Nike, hook the kid up!
Hahahaha....I thought the same thing. And the kid has been playing great golf lately too.

Hope springs eternal as a Spieth fan bro. It's a roller coaster ride and it's not for the faint of heart.

I hear ya! Love ya buddy! Need to play again soon man! He would play better if he would move out of Mahan's old house. That house has not been good to either of their games.

I thought the exact same thing.

I hear ya! Love ya buddy! Need to play again soon man! He would play better if he would move out of Mahan's old house. That house has not been good to either of their games.

Just say when and I'll be there.

4FC65609-125C-4885-B799-A2EE0685CA3A.jpeg

Back