Contest #4 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

final entry

~Rock

Final entry. What a great contest.

My final entry!

Representing THP would be an incredible honor, and one that would not be taken lightly.
Meeting Johnny and the rest of the #ZooCrew would be amazing!!

An incredible end to a great contest. Best of luck everyone, the nicknames have been fantastic!

Contest #4 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Last entry. I had wrestling on the mind today. If ya smelllllllllll, what ADub is cooking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last entry. . . .
Got my mind on winning and winning on my mind. . .

Final entry. Hope the dream comes to life.

Good luck to all that have entered. This one has been fun to participate in. Hoping to be a part of this life changing event.

Sunday Final entry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Final entry - Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all!

My final entry, hope this ones the winner! Good luck all.

Only a few hours left to enter!
I'd have to think every conceivable nickname has been thrown out there for Johnny. Some amazing creativity!
Just goes to show the excitement level for this event!!

If I don't check back in here I wanted to congratulate everyone on some amazing entries, and wish them the best of luck!

@JohnnyRodCG shall now be el golfeador con mambo.Come #Thegrandaddy @hackersparadise your welcome to show us a move for our celebrationDance

Lot of great names out there already! You've got just under an hour and a half! Last call!!!! You can't win a spot if you don't give it a shot! Good luck to you all, can't wait to see who's next to join the team!

Last Entry:

And that's a wrap. That one was all kinds of fun making stuff up for JRod. Some gold in here. Great job everyone and good luck.

Back