Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Who wouldn't want a pair of GripMores? Super stylish, comfort that lives up to Adidas reputation, and has been on a Major winners feet for a Major win. To not want a pair of GripMores would be very odd.

Mercy! I had a pair of these in my shopping cart a couple times over the last few days. Glad I didn't pull the trigger just yet. Pretty awesome of THP and Adidas to give away 5 pairs!

I want these shoes because they look uber comfortable. Like house shoe comfortable with golf performance. Seems like a match made in Heaven.

Thanks to THP and Adidas!

Bonus Entry

Bonus

I want to win the Adidas Gripmore simply out of pure comfort, style, and downright playability.

I walk 18 holes and as much as I like the nostalgic look of my current shoes... they are simoly not thay comfortable to walk 18-36 holes a weekend.

PoW!!!

I would love to win a pair of these because comfy feet means better scoring! These shots were super comfortable when I tried them on the other day.

I LOVE Adicross....after I figured out you have to go big or wide because they fit small. But I have owned like 4 pair of various colors and really enjoy them. A new pair from the new line would be sweet!

Entry:
Adidas really has some solid offerings in the golf shoe market lately. The Adicros GripMore looks to follow in that trend. I would like to try a pair for myself to see how they might fit for me and my game.
Congrats Martin on the big win! Thank you Adidas and THP for this fantastic offer!

Bonus Entry:

I'd like to win these as I've been walking every round lately to help shed a few pounds, and these look way more comfy than my current pair!

Entry:

Ok... Adi Dassler, who started Adidas, was German... Martin Kaymer is German... I'm German... So, doesn't that mean these shoes were MEANT for ME?! Ich brauche diese Schuhe! (I need these shoes!)
I'm German, I wear these shoes, I become a scratch golfer. It's my DESTINY!

THP & Adidas rock. Thanks for this great opportunity.

I'd love to win the Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe because I have always worn "traditional" golf shoes and would love to try a more casual shoe for comfort and style.

@pkieldog: THP & @adidasGolf are giving away the same shoes Martin Kaymer wore to win. #FivePairs #Gripmore ---> http://t.co/c0B6D2dEkX

I would love to win a pair of the Adidas Adicross Gripmore shoes because Adidas dominates my golf closet and they make some ridiculously comfortable shoes. No one wants to be coming up the 18th fairway with hurting feet and these provide traction and comfort; the best of both worlds!

Bonus Entry!

I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore shoes because who doesn't like winning things? :D And awesome things to boot! These are some pretty slick looking shoes, but not slick in performance. I'll look slick, but grip tight. And be super comfortable doing it.

Martin Kaymer dominated the field at Pinehurst #2 and looked comfortable doing it. If I had a pair of Adicross Gripmores, just think what I could do to my opponents on league nights? #lookgood #feelgood #playbetter

Thanks THP and adidas. Awesome contest!

I want to win the Adidas Gripmore shoes because a shoe that is comfortable and can grip is often more important than the clubs in the bag - especially when you prefer to walk 18 like I do.

Bonus Entry

I would to win a pair of the adicross grip more shoes. I have been walking a lot more and even received a push cart for father's day. I think these Adidas blend comfort and performance perfectly!

swing your swing

Thanks to THP and Adidas for this great contest!

I want to win the gripmore shoes because I loved all the adidas shoes I've had and will only wear adidas, but I have yet to try any spikeless shoes on the course, these might be the ones that makes me switch to spikeless.

Back