Contest and Live Update Thread: 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Great weekend of golf, experience and building lasting memories while meeting some good golfers(even better guys). Everything from the pre-round @fox meadow cc to the red carpet treatment that was rolled out by the great people at Bridgestone. We got great inside looks into the company, one on one introduction to the technology, premier tournaments and close ups at VIP events. My mind is swimming with everything we experienced in a weekend, but boy was it fun and memorable. All this hosted in the great little city of Akron, my home town.

There are so many things I'm looking to share, but so far the balls (RX), wedges, bag, gloves, and hats are stellar!

Cannot send a big enough thank you to THP and Bridgestone for introducing me to live events with this gem!

My live updates will be better in the future, gotta start somewhere.

Thanks @JB!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you.
But I still think AK Ron is better : )
Never forget, #breeders

Congrats to the winners Pete and Nerdy! Well deserved!!!

Just want to say how much I enjoyed the experience of my first THP Event. Can’t wait till next year!

Thanks to JB and my colleagues at Bridgestone Golf for making the experience at Firestone CC special.

It was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made it home. Have some family time to catch up on tonight, but I’ll have a full write up coming tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for the congrats. The win is awesome for obvious reasons, but it’s secondary to everything else that took place this weekend. New friends, a ton of laughs, and memories I’ll have for a very long time.

Nothing beats THP events.

Just want to say how much I enjoyed the experience of my first THP Event. Can’t wait till next year!

Thanks to JB and my colleagues at Bridgestone Golf for making the experience at Firestone CC special.

It was fun!

You guys knocked it out of the park. Thanks for everything and get home safe brother!

That’s got to be a welcome change.
First time playing alt shot. It was a doosey, we didn't help each other out in the beginning. Fun format but got in our heads trying to do too much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Made it home. Have some family time to catch up on tonight, but I’ll have a full write up coming tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for the congrats. The win is awesome for obvious reasons, but it’s secondary to everything else that took place this weekend. New friends, a ton of laughs, and memories I’ll have for a very long time.

Nothing beats THP events.

It was a ton of fun following along , congrats on your win, can’t wait to follow your Shaft Up journey...

Thanks for the balls via @ChefKritter...

What a fun follow this weekend, Bridgestone knocked it out of the park!

It was fun!

You gave it a good run.
Safe travels back tomorrow.

It was fun!

Man it was awesome I enjoyed every second of it buddy you guys are awesome! Y'all can play! I like being pushed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pete and I are ready to do some work!!

0497f932c9f268cec0da7892d765424d.jpg

And you guys definitely did some work!

Good God!

He explained it afterward. He is coming from a long drive background and doesn’t put in the work anymore but the swing is still present. Nice guy and I hope the timing comes back for him.

And you guys definitely did some work!
Man it was a great weekend I enjoyed the hell outta playing with buddy hope we can do it again soon keep swinging that driver!

He explained it afterward. He is coming from a long drive background and doesn’t put in the work anymore but the swing is still present. Nice guy and I hope the timing comes back for him.

Long drive background makes sense. Seems like a nice dude and great sense of humor!

Did anyone in the group online fit themselves with the Bridgestone website before? If so, were the results the same?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it was. I think someone (that shall remain nameless) tried to talk them into the E12 Soft for me, lol. It’s really a good ball too but launches a little on the high side for me.

Still stuck in Cleveland with flight delays may not make it home tonight. Time for more drinks.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Using the database, it looks like the X fits me. I will definitely look into it! I didn't realize until this event how in-depth their fitting system was!

Still stuck in Cleveland with flight delays may not make it home tonight. Time for more drinks.

I got hung up in that **** hole as well earlier now I'm hung up in Nashville

Bummer!!! Hope you get home tonight. I made it back with zero issues. Well, other than Uber rates being 2x normal because of demand.

Bummer guys! figures the skies are blue all day and travel gets delayed. safe travels hope they expedite your journey home.

Did anyone in the group online fit themselves with the Bridgestone website before? If so, were the results the same?

What a freaking night. Someone said to me tonight "If you can't have fun at this, you don't know what fun is". I think that summed up the evening perfectly.

It was so fun this fat boy dang near forgot to eat, Dan and I got a couple of the last steaks.

Bummer!!! Hope you get home tonight. I made it back with zero issues. Well, other than Uber rates being 2x normal because of demand.
Good thing I have tomorrow ain't looking good right now.

Bummer guys! figures the skies are blue all day and travel gets delayed. safe travels hope they expedite your journey home.
Getting stuck in airports isn't too fun after awhile. But hard to get too upset after the last few spectacular days

Another 2 beers on the tab

Somebody forgot to text Hoosiermess and me, lol. That’s ok, we needed our beauty sleep.

Back