Contest: Ask Budget Golf

I missed at the end, but does anyone know when budget has their August blowout sale? I want to put on my calendar.

Cool segment - have never purchased from Budget Golf but will give them a look now that I'm educated :)

It's hard to beat the 15% off coupon code that THP gets through them.

Good listening to that. Very interesting for sure.

I'm glad I asked that question.

I might buy that cart... I've been looking for one.

Cool segment enjoyed the content!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great questions and answers. That was a fun watch!

Got to watch the last half live, and watched the beginning after. It was pretty awesome! Thanks JB!!

Great video. Very cool of Budget Golf to do this. A little bummed my question didn't get asked because I would still love to know the thought process/conversation that led to The Sweep. I imagine it went something like this: "You want us to let someone run around the warehouse and keep whatever they grab? Sure sounds fun!" Haha

Great video. Very cool of Budget Golf to do this. A little bummed my question didn't get asked because I would still love to know the thought process/conversation that led to The Sweep. I imagine it went something like this: "You want us to let someone run around the warehouse and keep whatever they grab? Sure sounds fun!" Haha

Actually might be doing a separate video on that...Stay Tuned : )

That was fun to listen to. Great Q&A session with lots of interesting information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually might be doing a separate video on that...Stay Tuned : )

That is going to be awesome!! Thanks!

Not sure if I missed something but was there a contest winner yet?

Not sure if I missed something but was there a contest winner yet?

Haven’t seen an announcement, with JB on the road it might take a few days.

This was some great content. Dave answered every question for 50 minutes, live. Impressive. Great look behind the scenes on this one.

This was some great content. Dave answered every question for 50 minutes, live. Impressive. Great look behind the scenes on this one.

True story. When it was over I asked Dave “how long do you think that was”. His response “12-15 minutes”

What a great video....very interesting and informative.

True story. When it was over I asked Dave “how long do you think that was”. His response “12-15 minutes”

Hahaha, his sense of time rivals my wife's!

Congrats! You just won the contest!

Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address.

How are you able to have such swift order fulfillment? What’s the average time it takes an order to be filled?

Thank you so much for supporting THP, Budget Golf!!

Congrats DucatiGirl - what an awesome surprise!

nice win dg!

Awesome! Congrats DG!

CONGRATZ!!! DucatiGirl

Nice win Ducatigirl!! congrats

Congrats. Great question and answer.

Back