Contest: Ask Budget Golf

What happens with the stock/inventory that just doesn't sell ?

How many items are currently stocked in your warehouse?

Ever thought about a "prime" type membership?

Are they worried that technology is going to finally got a point where there's little too gain out of new clubs which could negatively affect the sale of new and used clubs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you have any plans to offer club customization or at least offer all standard options offered by the manufacturer in the future?

How much does amazing customer service cost? is cost even tracked and bucketed by customer service claims?

How challenging is it to offer competitive shipping charges and delivery times, and meeting customer expectations on these shipping issues?

How did Budget Golf and THP first form the partnership?

How did Budget Golf and THP first form the partnership?

I can answer that one. They got a referral, called me up. We spoke for over an hour. We then exchanged about 10 other emails and calls with wacky ideas like the sweep and discounts.

Met at PGA Show and the rest is history. Now we work together daily and I am up here meeting with them (like most of our partners) 5-6 times a year.

What was the first product ever sold by Budget Golf?

Are returns from certain OEMs a bigger issue than others? If so, what type of feedback do y’all provide to the OEM? Have you ever stopped carrying an OEMs product bc of quality issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, I just wanted to thank you guys again for the partnership with THP. I've definitely benefited greatly from it, and you guys have been great to us.

Edit: I'll change my question since it was asked a couple times and JB answered from the THP end.

Do the vendors dictate pricing for both current and older releases? Do they offer you lower prices based on higher volume ordered?

10 minutes left folks. Get those questions and contest entries in.

If you could hire any current tour pro to be your primary marketing / spokesperson, who would it be?

Question: how has your Illinois business been affected by online sales taxes being collected? Anecdotally, once sales taxes started to get tacked on while I lived in Chicago, I tended to shop elsewhere.

Does the Budget Golf crew get to play much golf?

How does Budget Golf decide which products they will or will not carry? This includes hard goods and soft goods.

Tune in at 1:30pm Central time to www.youtube.com/THPGolf and we are answering about 20 of these LIVE with Dave in their conference room.

Watching now what I guess may be the replay. Was out with the family at 1:30 central.

I really enjoyed it!! Good stuff!!!

That was awesome!

That was a cool watch.

Just finshed listening. Was really good and sounds like Sweep III is pretty darn likely!

Cool segment - have never purchased from Budget Golf but will give them a look now that I'm educated :)

Is the Amazon model a threat to generic online retailers the way the online retailers are to B&M stores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back