CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are kicking off a fun celebration of the brand CaddyDaddy and the overwhelmingly positive reviews of just about every item they have by THPers in our forum. A contest that has SIX winners with one of them getting a grand prize package loaded with great CaddyDaddy products.

Celebrate-2-1024x692.png

FIVE lucky winners will each get 2 of their Claw Pro Gloves in either white or grey. The choice will be up to you if you are chosen. ONE Grand Prize Winner will receive

2 Claw Pro White Gloves
2 Claw Pro Grey Gloves
1 6pk Golf Cooler
1 Premium Shoe Bag
1 Microfiber Towel Set
1 Accessory Bag Set
1 Constrictor Travel Cover

Entering is easy just follow the simple instructions below and on Sunday the 30th, we will announce the lucky winners on the THP Forum.

How To Enter
Tell us below if you prefer Grey or White Pro Gloves
Also tell us which of the items in the grand prize you would like the most and why? We linked each item above in the Grand Prize list to the product page if you would like more details on what you could be winning.

That is it. Then sit back and wait until Sunday to see if you are a lucky winner and get to take home some awesome prizes courtesy of CaddyDaddy Golf.
Continue reading...

Last edited:
Fantastic prize pack and give away by CaddyDaddy.

Classic white for my gloves of choice and the most exciting thing would be the travel cover so I can keep traveling to different courses and have a blast playing new courses for the first time.

Huge fan of CaddyDaddy! I prefer white gloves. As for the grand prize the constrictor is a an awesome travel bag. It's extremely durable and has cushioning in the right places. I currently have that exact bag. If I won the grand prize I would gift it to my wife who would then be able to bring her clubs when we travel.

Great prize packs from a fantastic company! Thanks for the opportunity!

I'd have to say I prefer the Grey Pro gloves.

My favorite from the Grand Prize would be the Premium Shoe Bag. My current shoe bag has seen better days, and this one looks really, really sharp!

Thanks for the opportunity. Another fan of Caddy Daddy here. I have used the Claw Gloves the past couple years. I like the Classic White Gloves and the item I would like the most in the grand prize is the Constrictor. It’s a well constructed and durable travel cover with many positive reviews. It instills confidence that your clubs will be protected during travel.

White gloves for me. And the new travel cover looks amazing. The skate wheels are a must for any new travel bag. And for top of the line materials will hold up to any TSA battle they are thrown in. Mine is 10 years old and falling apart. Really need an upgrade and this looks unreal!

Wow, drops a great contest on golden ticket day....THP is crazy good!!!

White pro glove please

Prefer a constrictor travel bag as my current bag is in need of repair and I travel a few times every year for golf!

thanks for another wonderful THP opportunity!!!

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Caddydaddy!

I like the Classic White claw glove and that 6 pack cooler intrigues me as don’t have a legit smaller cooler!

Awesome contest and prizes! Thanks THP and CaddyDaddy!

The Grey Pro Glove would be my choice.

Honestly, the prize I would like the most in the grand prize package is the 4 gloves. I love Claw gloves and my glove gets used during more shots than anything else in my bag except the golf ball.

Last edited:
Great contest! White gloves. I’ve wanted to try them for quite a while. I have a travel case but I would love to have a good looking shoe bag. The additional pockets are a great add. My current shoe bag is coming apart.

This is one company I never heard of before I got here. But once here I have been so impressed by their commitment to this forum. Having ordered several gloves you see the quality of their product.
I like the Grey Gloves.
I've been wanting that Constrictor Travel Cover for awhile.

I'd love the chance to win some Caddy Daddy gear, but please don't count me in this as I recently won a contest.

I am very interested in the grey claw gloves and will give them a go this year because of THP. I'm definitely going to check them out for their other goods, but that constrictor travel cover and accessory bag look awesome!

I've been wearing white gloves for years so I'd be really interested to try out the grey! As far as the prize I'd be most interested in I probably have to go with the travel cover. I've used an Ogio travel bag in the past and felt like it's done an alright job, but a friend of mine with a similar bag just got back from a trip and found his farily new driver broken in his bag.

Good luck everyone!

I would choose the classic white as far as the glove. As far as the other equipment the one that I would like the most is the shoe bag. It is one thing that I don't have and when traveling I am always having to just shove them into an interior pocket in my Travel Bag.

I prefer the white claw glove because it is currently my go to glove. I love the texture of the grips on these gloves and also that it has a cutout at the interior wrist that allows more free movement insuring the swing. Also the claw glove is the most durable glove I have ever owned. Love them! I would probably enjoy the cooler the most if I won the grand prize - very ‘cool’ design :D

Big fan of Caddy Daddy's Claw gloves. Had my current glove for over a year and it's still going strong.

I'd be down for the grey glove. Dark colors do it for me.

Most interested in the travel bag; my current travel is on it's last legs and has served me well, but it's time for a new one.

I prefer the white gloves!

Thanks for running the contest. Awesome products. We travel a lot, so a travel bag with the protective pole would be great. We could also use the cooler, especially if it would fit on my cart. I have a little shoe bag, so I would let @Golfgirlguru who doesn't have one, take the shoe bag! So cool and so practical! I think it would be cool to try the gloves. I've always been intrigued by them, however, I love my Callaway Tour Authentic or Vice Pure gloves. I wanted so much to try the gloves, but never decided to pull the trigger. They seem innovative!

white glove and travel cover because I have heard such good things about them in the forum

Pro Grey
I’m most excited about trying the new claw gloves! I have been using the same original claw glove for over a year now!!! I would like to compare the performance and longevity of both! @Rod Dunlap makes amazing products!

Grey. No doubt, the cooler. But the constricter cover is also an intriguing piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey. No doubt, the cooler. But the constricter cover is also an intriguing piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG this is so Awesome of Caddy Daddy to do. Myself i like the classic white look in a glove. Its hard to ay what would be the most favorite pin the grand prize....but i would have to say the Constrictor Travel Cover as I have been using an OGIO cover from the early 2000's and its just worn out. To be able to travel with the ease of mind of being able to pack may accessories right in the same back as my clubs, so awesome. Then having the wheels on it for ease of getting through the airport and out to the rental, I carry mine, just great bonus. Gotta say the Cooler for taking may sports drinks to the course is a close second for sure

Grey all the way! But would wear white as well, just more intrigued by the grey. Close call between the cooler and golf shoe bag (mine is in need of replacement), but I think the cooler would be a bigger hit with my golfing partners. Awesome stuff, thank you!

Great gesture by Caddy Daddy!!
I would go with the Grey gloves and the six pack cooler is something I had my eyes on!

Back