Contest: CUSTOM 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Would totally turn it into a star wars opening crawl. Keep it same speed, amazing star wars music. Then at the end, switch to the opening scene of someone blasting it with a driver.

I personally LOVE this idea. In 2018, The Ball That Changed The Ball got infused with Graphene...Fade out THP Truvis and pan down screen to someone blasting one with a Rogue driver off the tee.

Keep the current GIF you have, just animate the logo on the ball.

NBA Style Introduction (darkened lighting except on balls) with "Who Let THP Balls Out" playing in the background with an arena crowd going wild

I would have O Fortuna (https://youtu.be/BNWpZ-Y_KvU) playing while the screen is dark. Then a brief flash of light and you see the balls flash onto the screen in one spot, then popping up in another spot, and another. Almost like a strob light I guess until the epic finale!

This video would be complete with those 3 beauties rolling into my golf bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn it into a gif like this
140603d376041d20c80cdeb30b35c17b.gif

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

All this needs is James earl jones (or any deep movie voiceover guy) quoting the urban dictionary of a golf ball
"white dented spherical object designed to be smacked as hard as you can with an elongated titanium thing."

Lol that would we awesome

I'd play a smooth slow jam love track, add some hearts and lipstick and call it a day.

https://youtu.be/vHVQI98C-qY
I think I'd add the chorus from Black Stone Cherry's "like I roll" in the background and have the balls staggered rolling from one side to the floor of the FOV, then have a ball roll from the ball up to the camera where you can see the THP logo.

I roll like the hills under the California sun
Burn through the desert like a devil on the run
I'll be flying high until the day that I die
No matter what they say
At the end of the day
I will roll like I roll

Last edited:
This is only opened today and then we will announce the winner.

Do a parody of the Tour Soft commercial that Harry loves so much...maybe add a graph that shows this custom THP Truvis has 5 more "feels" and "distances" (cuz of the pentagons obvs) than the competition. :D

I would leave it really low key until the very end... then all of a sudden, a good club would come flying in from behind and striking the balls towards the camera. (May need a protective screen in front of the camera)

Do a parody of the Tour Soft commercial that Harry loves so much...maybe add a graph that shows this custom THP Truvis has 5 more "feels" and "distances" (cuz of the pentagons obvs) than the competition. :D

Comparison to a balata ball......

I think an American theme would be nice...
The light slowly builds and the national anthem plays in the background and the camera pans to an attractive blond in a bikini laying on the hood of an F-150 with a bottle of bud in one hand and those three balls in the other. The camera zooms in to a closeup of her looking longingly at the balls in her hand while she whispers, “Callaway has your balls”

I would have an Easter bunny hop along and pop each one out like a little egg :clapp:

I would do the shell game with it. That would be some fun stop motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some awesome stuff in here. This one was shot with our Edelkrone Slider, which is cool considering it looks as if we are going over the top of it.

Start flipping between negative exposure and back again. Pounding music in the background. Harry in the background talking about the ball.

James Earl Jones voice...You think you have balls, THESE are balls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back