Contest: CUSTOM 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Music from the opening of 2001:A Space Odyssey (dum dum dadum) then append add a Monty Python like bare foot stomp on the balls to end the clip

hqdefault.jpg

Contest: CUSTOM 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Continue the camera peering over the line then switch to the reverse as they slowly move away from you. After a bit, two break off in opposite directions (as if they’re in an air show demo)

Last edited:
When the video starts, the slow clap begins, clapping hits the climax as the video wraps

I'd have "The Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, the part everyone knows ("da da da da da..."). After a few of those, one of the members of the Zoo Crew's face would appear out behind from one of the balls. After the 12th member appears, the final graphic is of the belt with the caption "Are you ready to TRY to take it back?" Followed by "The Granddaddy 2018 - Coming December 2018".

I would put them in a wrapper like they are candy and have them spill out. Not really any music. Just make it a gif. These balls are so cool looking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the idea of zooming in on them and then whack whack whack someone hitting them.

Or better yet, have 2 competitor balls first that get hit and leave the truvis sitting there and just zoom in on them.

I would have them being juggled, but not by a visible person. Just juggling thru the air, and have the colors change randomly.
You pick a color at the start of the video, then you try to quickly pause when that ball is highest up in the juggling scenario.

I would slow mo it a bit more and have "lets get it on" by Marvin Gaye playing. Ohh yeah. that would do it right for me...

Lots of great stuff. Random draw winner.

Congrats to JourdanInMich

Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get this sleeve right out to you.

Congrats Jourdan

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats JourdanInMich!

Congrats!

Congrats man!

Flashing lights, hotline bling playing, maybe drake dancing in his sweater as an overlay. Ball is call me on my cell phone, THP truvis. Please.

Congrats!

Congrats. Those are awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Couldn't go to a better person and a fan of the Truvis to boot! Congrats Jourdan!

Oh man - did not expect to win these! Thanks so much! These rule !

Congrats!!

Congrats man! Those are some sweet balls.

Jourdan is en fuego! Couldn't have happened to a better guy and Truvis lover!

Back