Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

This year is truly madness!

Well I’m out dang it UNC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for K-State vs UMBC. Have to see if cinderella can keep me and @etakmit alive in the tourney. :clapp:

Well I’m out dang it UNC...

Just saw the headline pop up on my phone. I have A&M and really didnt think we would get past UNC.

Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Booooo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol....I thought Nevada would put up a better fight.

With that said, few plays away from being a 5 point game.

Heck of a comeback by Nevada. Going to be a great last 48 seconds!

The ol offensive board...9 seconds left and nevada up 2

Cinci really let this one slip away wow

I’m done now....what a meltdown from Cinci. 22 point lead.

Wow! 32 - 8 run by Nevada to send another low seed home.

Such a weird game offensively.

Syracuse only has about 6 players that should really be on the court because of injuries, so they've been trying to turn every game they play into a slog. So far it's been working, but the games haven't been the most fun to watch.

Well, I'm out, good luck to those still in the running

d40b0d347bd00b5d45eb2e7d352caa17.jpg

Yes!!!

Syracuse only has about 6 players that should really be on the court because of injuries, so they've been trying to turn every game they play into a slog. So far it's been working, but the games haven't been the most fun to watch.

They've been awful to watch. But they aren't in the business of pleasing viewers, it's results based and that's the best way they can get the job done. Credit to them despite being ranked in the bottom 50 in a lot of offensive categories. They can still shoot a ton of free throws too, 24 of 31 tonight is crazy.

They've been awful to watch. But they aren't in the business of pleasing viewers, it's results based and that's the best way they can get the job done. Credit to them despite being ranked in the bottom 50 in a lot of offensive categories. They can still shoot a ton of free throws too, 24 of 31 tonight is crazy.

That stat was crazy to me because historically Syracuse has not been a good free throw shooting team. That looks like it’s been more of a focus in recent years.

Sorry for UMBC, but on to the sweet 16!!

UMBC takes me out, good luck everyone!!! They still made history!!!! :clapp:

What a crazy tourney so far!

Bye, bye Xavier

Only 2 lower seeds have won today lol

Yay- FSU- Beat Gonzaga!

Back