CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Honestly if I won this contest I would hook my USMC veteran buddy up with it since he needs a new driver. He hit mine and loved it, but can't afford it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I want this driver because I have an old sh***y driver and was going to but a new one and it happens to be an epic

just ordered new irons after getting my first job and now I just need a new driver to round out my bag

I want this driver because the yellow and green accents would look awesome with my bag. Just kidding. But really. Oh, and to hit bombs :cool:

My TM M1not doing what its supposed to do for sometime:cry:. Probably me but need something new (Epic Flash) to give me the confidence back I had like when i first got it.

Good luck everyone!

My teammate in my golf league has the Epic Flash, and when he hits that club everyone just sits there and says WOW!. So count me in on when i say why wouldn't I want one of these?!?! They perform so well!

I want to win the Epic Flash driver so that I can stun my opponents with...well...epic drives! :rolleyes:

Love to win it... Can't have too many Drivers, you know...

I’ve hit my friends epic flash and I absolutely love this club:love:

Have heard and read fantastic things about this club and the tech behind it. Would love to give the EF a run at a spot in my bag.

I would love to bag this driver, one step closer to a full Callaway bag!!!

I'd love to win the Callaway's Epic Flash Driver because Artificial intelligence (beats mine) and real ball speed are a hard combination to beat.

Having really enjoyed my time and success with the original Epic driver, I would love the Epic Flash driver for the increased ball speeds, distance and forgiveness that all signs point to that I would realize over the original.

Would love to have an "Epic" win...thanks for the opportunity

Need some help with getting better distance off the tee and I think my RZR Fit's face might be dead....

Well, two reason, actually... the EFSZ was the only driver that came close the M5 in my testing and I just love my EFSZ 3wd so there's no reason I wouldn't love the driver, too!

Recently blew the top out of my old Cobra 454. Picked up a used TM tp driver that's not getting it done. Would love to have a new driver.

I could totally use a new bomb stick. Especially the Epic ! Thanks for the opportunity!

Why do I want this driver? Because my old Taylormade Burner is exactly that, old, and I need to hit BOMBS!

I'd like to win the Epic Flash driver because I enjoy the heck out of trying new clubs. Would love to put it head-to-head against my current gamer for some fun comparisons.

I'd love to be able to share the Epic Flash with an uncle of mine who's playing something with (quite) a bit less tech. I think the adjustable weights (and jailbreak) would really do some good for his game.

I love Callaway this year, and I need to get my dad updated to this Decade, he is still swinging an Adams driver with a stock shaft!

After seeing all the great reviews from people in THP about the flash, and having gamed the Epic with good success, would love to see what extra I could get with the Flash!

Would love to try out the tech in this driver. Who doesn't want more ball speed for more distance?

Back