Contest: Pick the Winner - 2019 Morgan Cup

Holy awesomeness, can't believe I won. It was a great event to follow along with and looked like an awesome experience. I really hope to be part of one of these events in the future.

Can't wait to see what the prize pack is. I will definitely post pictures. Worst part is I am leaving for a business trip to India in a couple days so will have to wait a couple weeks until I am back to even see what I won. I guess it will be a great surprise from a long couple weeks of traveling.

Thanks THP for another great opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Congrats, Sir.

Congrats djt!

Congrats djt311

Congrats!!

Congrats on the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice djt311!

congrats man!

Boom! Can’t wait to see the prize pack!

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats, pics when you get the prize pack!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats djt311!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Holy awesomeness, can't believe I won. It was a great event to follow along with and looked like an awesome experience. I really hope to be part of one of these events in the future.

Can't wait to see what the prize pack is. I will definitely post pictures. Worst part is I am leaving for a business trip to India in a couple days so will have to wait a couple weeks until I am back to even see what I won. I guess it will be a great surprise from a long couple weeks of traveling.

Thanks THP for another great opportunity.

Congrats! Safe travels.

So I have been out of the country the past few weeks since winning this contest. I am finally back and had a great package from THP waiting for me. The Ogio 525 Alpha and the soundcheck mini.
225ab7807dbc82524a4b8621d1ab9ffe.jpg

Back