Team Paradise for the win

Dreamer driver -
PARS AND STRIPES KING SPEEDZONE DRIVER
RH 9* Regular

otherwise -
Speedzone Matte Black/White 10.5*
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Regular
Right Handed

Thank you for the contest and go Paradise!

Lost track of total count but honored to be a member of the Peoples Team!

Fear the 🍆!

Team Hackers to win!
Speedzone 9 degrees in matte and white
X-flex
Right handed

Thank you for the contest and good luck to both teams!

Team hackers all the way. COBRA KING SPEEDZONE 9.0 degree driver, stiff shaft, left handed (LH)

Lost track of total count but honored to be a member of the Peoples Team!
The current count is 141-123 in the Hackers direction. How awesome that the teams have a combined 264 votes on the event!? Someone is going to be happy with their new Cobra driver!

The current count is 141-123 in the Hackers direction. How awesome that the teams have a combined 264 votes on the event!? Someone is going to be happy with their new Cobra driver!

You're still counting?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're still counting?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think it is a credit to the community and the event to see how many total votes that the teams get. We are over 260 votes and still over a week away from the event. Cool contest and I plan to have a total before I leave next week :)

I think it is a credit to the community and the event to see how many total votes that the teams get. We are over 260 votes and still over a week away from the event. Cool contest and I plan to have a total before I leave next week :)
I wonder if the JDax breakdown will lead to any vote changes.

🍆

Well its much better conversation than talking about an eggplant :rolleyes:

Golf is fun and if it makes it fun for my guys and clearly is off putting for you guys then hey let's have fun lol

I just saw wow, over 350 posts and 2k views? Let's go THP and CPG!!! Give the people a show and root for a lucky someone to win an amazing piece of equipment.

I will not be going back through to check changes ;)

But you're doing such a great job!!! Better make sure the tally is correct, you don't want to let the people down!

But you're doing such a great job!!! Better make sure the tally is correct, you don't want to let the people down!
I am not worried about how many people are wrong with their pick, but I am interested in the total votes. Outstanding to have a community contest based on the MC! If you want a correct tally, have at it 😁

I can't wait until everyone is assembled in the high elevation Colorado plateau desert: dry and thirsty, learning why sun glasses, lotion and lip balm might be useful, enjoying some USGA disapproved extra distance, and trying to stay focused on golf with eye candy landscapes. :cool:

Back