Contest: Pick Your Irons - 2017 Morgan Cup

85bd3e168420179ba5d0abbefaf287cd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love all the entries so far, by my count we're at roughly 97.89% of the votes being cast for Team Paradise. Seems legit.

Good luck guys. I lack social media accounts, so I'll sit back and watch it unfold.

Love all the entries so far, by my count we're at roughly 97.89% of the votes being cast for Team Paradise. Seems legit.

It's fake news. Probably just Vegas trying to get the money on the Hackers.

I have to go with Team Hackers on this.

Once again another great contest from THP.

Last edited:

18 votes for Hackers and 23 for Paradise. Nice lead, but I hope your math is as strong as your tee game this weekend.

No wonder people want to fist fight you for your scoring counts after a round, classic Jake math :stickbeat:

We appreciate the Team Hackers support from you guys!

18 votes for Hackers and 23 for Paradise. Nice lead, but I hope your math is as strong as your tee game this weekend.
Math is hard....tee shots are not. We win!

Solid number votes both ways actually, I think it's great that they're giving away a set of irons based on US!!!

And a lot of people have faith in you. #Weird

Real tough choice, but had to go with the Hackers and Mike Yagley. Also went with f7 one lengths over the OS irons.

You'd pick Team Paradise if you could have an entry and you know this! :D

I dont know who I would pick. On one hand, I have played golf with both co-captains and they are decent guys. On the other hand, the one for Team Paradise tried to murder me on the course.

I dont know who I would pick. On one hand, I have played golf with both co-captains and they are decent guys. On the other hand, the one for Team Paradise tried to murder me on the course.
I am NEVER going to live that down, am I? That was bad dude....I'm sorry (still....again)!

Yeah, I'm going to need to hear about this!

Another great contest, thanks THP!

You will, I'm sure of it. JB loves to remind me and normally it's in front of as many people as possible.

Well then, this weekend will be a perfect opportunity!

Great contest, thank you!!! Hope I put in the picture right :beat-up:

image.png

I am NEVER going to live that down, am I? That was bad dude....I'm sorry (still....again)!

Yeah, I'm going to need to hear about this!

All in good fun. See P4B was losing already so he decided to hit a ball directly at my head and had I not ducked would have killed me. I dont remember the next 4 holes after that and may have lost some brain cells (I dont have a lot to spare) in the process.
I got back at him by making him tolerate me for about 8 years now.

Awesome contest!!! Let's go team Paradise!

Back