Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

View attachment 8910458

The Prize
The new G410 FW Wood and we have several lofts for you to choose from.

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.
oh baby.

I need to replace my XR16 5W in the worst way. It is literally worn out, face is bare of any paint, grooves are a memory.

Need a reliable alternative to my older Cobra. Have had too many other holes to plug in my bag so the FW was the least of my worries.

I have been slowly exchanging my wal mart clubs for nicer ones and this three wood is one of the last ones I’ll need to have a real set of golf clubs! Having a ping g410 would make me a happy dude!

Love my Ping driver and would love to supplement my long game with a G410!

I don’t have a fw and would really need one!

I’m currently using a callaway optiforce ft, would absolutely love to try newer technology for more distance and forgiveness. Thanks

Currently using titleist 915 fairway wood and okd Callaway bc i hate them both. Cant get under the ball at all consistent. Have ping irons and putter sould love to add a fairway wood i can confidently go to instead of trying to muscle additional strokes with my irons.

These fairways are very hot off of the face. I hit a 3 wood on the trackman and saw a couple in the 265 range off of the deck. My instructor loves his and I could not argue with the results.

Good luck folks!!

I continue to put an old TM FW in the game because I can’t find an acceptable replacement. I e been through no less than 8 different attempts at replacing over the past 3 years. No bueno!

I would love to play with this wood! (Sounds kinda dirty...) I’ve been getting more into the game and would really enjoy having a nice club to get better with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear great things about this fairway wood and the whole line. Would be nice to replace my old Big Bertha with something that has proven to be better and show results! Plus my wife won't let me buy new clubs so I need to enter every context possible to win some new sticks. :cool:

Because I can't get my Callaway epic 3 wood more than 10 feet off the ground!

I would love to win the PING G410 3-Wood because I need more distance and accuracy on my shots. My longest club in my bag is a 1-iron followed by a 17-degree hybrid. The PING G410 3-wood would give me more distance off the tee and off the deck.

Currently using titleist 915 fairway wood and old Callaway but I hate them both do to lack of consistency. I cant get under the ball and consistently graising the grass. I have ping irons and putter and would love to add a fairway wood i can confidently go to instead of trying to muscle additional strokes with my irons. I understand Ping holds high construction standards so they don't lower any prices. I love the game but when im not good enough to play for pay , i have to be budget conscious.

My Fairway is old, RocketBalz. Would love to upgrade to the Ping...

Well, I'm not even bagging a current FW right now. I go from Dr straight to a 3H. I've demo'd this very FW and LOVE it, but just haven't pulled the ol' trigger. I flat smoked the 3W I played a round with, once. Sighhhh.

Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

View attachment 8910458

The Prize
The new G410 FW Wood and we have several lofts for you to choose from.

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.
My current 3 wood is the TM v steel no feel and is about 20 years old...

How neat would this be! I have the R9 Taylormade 3 wood so if I got this I would give mine to my buddy who is just starting out golfing! Haven’t had the money to upgrade my woods, so this would be awesome... for me and my buddy!!!

I am currently playing with some sorta Top Flite 3 wood. So I would love a new 3 wood.

Shot my best rounds w ping - but I currently have zero ping in the bag

Because im using an old Adams 3 wood and could really use some new technology

Back