Contest - TaylorMade M1 or M2 Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun new contest kicking off today where the winner gets their choice of driver.

The Prize
You can choose either an M1 or M2 driver from TaylorMade Golf.

540730fb2a44dda436579f807e8344db-S.jpg

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as listening to the latest THP Radio Show Podcast, with Dominic Chu from CNBC available on iTunes, Podcast apps everywhere and of course the THP Home Page to download or stream. In it, Dominic and I discuss many topics including his bag, favorite courses, food and of course the possible sale of TaylorMade Golf, and your job will be to answer these two questions and submit your entry (all info must be included) via email to contests@thehackersparadise.com

1. What course has Dominic not played but is on his bucket list?
2. What is Dominic's current guilty pleasure (other than golf)?

In your email you must include
Your Full Name
Your Shipping Address
Driver Requested
Shaft Flex
Twitter Handle
THP Forum Name

Bonus Entry
Sending in your email with the correct two answers is the biggest part. Doing so will give you 2 entries into the "hopper" for a chance to win, but if you want a 3rd entry into the hopper, here is how.

Post on Twitter and include (and follow) @THPGolf and a link to this contest thread for another entry in the hopper. You can including Dominic or ask him a question as well, @TheDomino

Rules
Contest will stay open until SundayMay 15th at 11:59pm EST.
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Club Members only. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

Good luck everybody.

JB I notice the heads are right handed guessing that rules me out?

• Admin
JB I notice the heads are right handed guessing that rules me out?

No sir. That is just the photo of what we have in stock. If a LH wins, we will make sure they can get a LH driver.

No sir. That is just the photo of what we have in stock. If a LH wins, we will make sure they can get a LH driver.
Awesome and thanks

All entries submitted!

Entered! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

I'm in!

Another excellent contest!!! And a great listen as well.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Gotta get over to the link and give the show a listen, great contest THP & TMaG, thanks.

I could use a new driver...will be entering this one.

Entry in, will have to get the Twitter one done later today. Really good episode though.

Another great THP contest. Enjoyed the podcast, keep em coming!

This really was a great listen. Tho I have never been to New York or California and you guys always talk about the food. Now I'm hungry!! Can't wait until I can visit these places to try some of this food highlighted.

My entry is in!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Entry in!

Awesome contest. Huge thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely will be getting this entry in! Hit the M1 12* amazingly well, and I'd love to add one to the stable.

Awesome contest THP!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Entry in, great podcast!

Entry is in, twitter tweet made.... Thanks for this opportunity!! Dominic and I have the same guilty pleasure too! Good man!

Entry is in!

Thanks THP!

I need me a new big dog and I am serious lust with the M1.

Entered. Thanks THP.

Back