Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Excellent!

1). I have not tried a data tracking device.
2). The V3 looks like an interesting tracking device and the gps function would be useful during the round. The V3 would be very helpful in checking my club distances and gaps.

Have you tried a data tracking device?
I have used Arccos
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?
Love that the yardages are on your wristband don’t need to use phone

What a great opportunity here!

Have you tried a data tracking device? No I have not.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? The GPS function and ability to see distances to hazards alone is a huge help but I really want to track the data from my rounds to see where my strengths and weaknesses are. I really want to track over time how my game progresses and to see how well I can improve on my weaknesses. Using this would help me figure out where I need to figure on improving my game and track the progress.

This is awsomeeee. I have never tried to use and data tracking before mainly because its not always the cheapest and i dont even have a rangefinder so this would be e great. I want to try it because i genuinely need something to serve as a range finder and i think it would really help my game to know all omf my distances. Thanks for your time.

-Have you tried a data tracking device?
I have never used one before but also my yardages were never consistent enough for it to matter. I was getting close last season hope to get there this season and make use of this!
Anything that may help me save a stroke or two to beat my s*** talking buddies :)

The only data tracking device I have tried is The Grint on my Apple Watch and I don’t think it’s the most accurate.
Reason for wanting the V3 is I am new to golf (been playing about 8 months now) and I really think having the data after my rounds would be huge in helping me improve my game. I love data and stats for everything that I do so I’d love to have that for my golf game as well.

What a great contest. Get in here folks.

Yes currently use golf buddy
The duel GPS looks like a game changer for the industry, very sharp looking watch as well I would wear it away from the golf course.
Price point is appealing.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Have never tried a dedicated data tracking device but have tried the GolfLogix app on my phone.

Trying to keep track of yardages by constantly pulling my phone in and out of my pocket was annoying so having the V3 on my wrist should be much easier.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Have you tried a data tracking device? No
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I want to dial in the distances of my clubs to help with club selection

Very few devices in the tech category get such incredible buzz at release like the V3 has from Shot Scope. With nearly 1000 posts in the forum thread golfers from all over the world are using the device and updating how well it is working for them.

Today we want you to join the ranks and are giving one away in the color of your choosing.

Untitled-11-1024x692.jpg

Rules
One entry per personContest open to all THPers
Prize will ship directly from Shot Scope
Contest will be open through Monday March 8th

How To Enter
Answer these questions below.
If you want more information on the V3 or can’t wait to find out if you win and want to order one right from the company, click here.

Continue reading...

1. I have used no data tracking device outside of my noggin.

2. I’m always asking playing partners with something similar or a laser “what’s the distance to xyz?” I’d be most interested in just having accurate distances. I’d also as always extensively review it on THP.

Thanks for the chance!

-Have you tried a data tracking device?
Yes, I have used Arccos over the last year.

-What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?
I love the idea of a wearable device. I currently have to pop my phone out throughout my round with Arccos and this would eliminate that.

Wow great gIveaway. I won one of these fro
THP just in time for my season to end. I got one round on it though. Great device. Whoever wins this will be very happy with the device.

Good luck!

Another incredible giveaway!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Nope, never
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Above all else I'd like to track club distances because this real data will definitely help me improve my game.

Love this! Thank you for the opportunity!

1. I use GameGolf to track my stats, distances, and abilities. I have used a few others over the years, too.

2. The Shot Scope looks like it is very easy to use and will keep me off my phone while out on the course, which is a big plus. I like the additional stats that I can look up, like club use %, and % 1/2/3 putts.

Yes but didn’t see consistent results.

Seems easy to use and incredibly handy.

1. Have you tried shot tracking? Yes and no. I’ve tried using the gps app in the grint to track my shots although I don’t like being on my phone that much during a round. I have never tried a watch based tracker and it’s something I’ve been very intrigued with!

2. i want to try shot tracking to get an accurate reading on my distances, where the majority of my misses are, and really to use it as a tool to improve my handicap from an 8 to a 3 or better

I have never tried a shot tracking device.
Have heard great things about the Shot Scope V3, it also looks fairly simple to use. And I like red!!!

Yes, I have. I have tried the Shot Scope system in the past. But, with all the upgrades to their current system I would love to try this again.

With their new "strokes gained" feature, I can see where I need to improve my game, probably every aspect of it. HAHA!! I'd also like to look down at my wrist to see the distance to the middle of the green as well as hazards. The fact that Troon Golf has entered into a partnership with them for GPS on their courses, Shot Scope must be doing something better than the others.

Thanks for the opportunity!

No I have not used a device like this before! Why? I’ve never really gotten that serious into golf where I needed one, but I would like to have one because it would help me with my consistency!

Yes I had a Garmin watch but found it difficult to use.
I have heard the SS is very easy to use and provides more gps data.

What an awesome prize! From everything I've seen this device is the real deal. Good Luck!

Please enter me.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Not yet.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I'd like to know, rather than guess, my by-the-club distances.

This is a great giveaway!

Have you tried a data tracking device? I have never used a data tracking device.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I like the convenience of having it on your wrist, and the minimal intervention required while playing. My main obstacle to using an shot tracking app is that I don't like having to fiddle too much with electronics on course (i.e. phone apps). This looks like it really helps make shot tracking seamless.

Have you tried a data tracking device? No I have not.
I am looking to improve my game , this seems like the logical next step.
Thank you for such a great prize!

Back