Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At the 2015 Grandaddy, many of the THPers got a chance to test these out and quite a few put them right in their bags. The reviews have been fantastic, so today we decided to give one away.

apex-hybrid-hero__24817.1452214382.200.200.jpg

The Prize
Callaway Apex Hybrid
RH
3 Hybrid 20*
Kuro Kage Shaft in Stiff
Used at a THP Demo only

Contest
All you have to do is enter in this thread with your current hybrid and shaft combination and why you want to put the Callaway Apex in your bag. THP will randomly select a golfer to win.

Bonus Entry
Send out a tweet on Twitter and include this information.
@THPGolf @CallawayGolf (You must be following both)
A link to this thread
And why you want to win this hybrid
Then post the tweet in this thread (instructions here for assistance)

Rules
Deadline is Friday March 4th at 11:59pm EST
Contest is open to everybody, but shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

Good luck everybody and we hope you enjoy another awesome THP Contest.

Yes please! I would like to win this hybrid because these hybrids are fantastic, and would add more Callaway goodness to my bag!

Current hybrid - Cobra Fly-Z 3-4 hybrid with a Matrix VLCT shaft in Stiff.

Current Hybrid - TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue 3 19 Degree.
Current Shaft - Stock Stiff - Matrix Rocketfuel 65

Love my current hybrid, but something about Callaway and the Apex line is so appealing. I'd really love to put this one in my bag. Thanks THP and Callaway!

I want to put the Callaway Apex hybrid in my bag because I've heard nothing but good things about these hybrids and I'm a huge fan of Callaway!
Current hybrid is a Cleveland 588 20.5* with Matrix Ozik Altus shaft in stiff.

bonus entry:

Another great contest and piece of equipment being given away by THP and Callaway.

I would like to put this hybrid in my bag for one reason...I have only hit the X-Hot driver and feel I am selling myself short and need more Callaway in my life!

Current Hybrid - J40 3-H 21* with ProjectX 5.5 shaft.

Good luck everyone.

bonus entry

I want this. It would match my drive and 3w with the shaft. Not only will it match but I'll get one step closer to being all Callaway in my bag. I've heard great things about this hybrid and I'd love to add it to my bag.

My current setup is a Taylormade RBZ. Not sure of the shaft in it.

Edit: Shaft in current hybrid is the stock RBZ shaft in regular flex.

Last edited:
Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

I already rock the Callaway Apex/Apex pro combo 4-PW, adding this beast to my game will give me another deadly weapon for hitting straight and true!!!!!
I forgot to add I currently don't use a hybrid, but I'm looking into one and will buy one soon

Last edited:
I literally just hit this yesterday and immediately fell in love!

Current:
BB Alpha 815 hy - Fujikura Speeder shaft in Stiff

I would like to put this in my bag because I believe it suits my game and my eye better than my current one. In fact I will put it to the test and whichever the winner is I will give the other away to another THPer.

Bonus entry:

I hit one of these at the PGA SS and fell in love. I currently game a 2011 TM Hybrid 18* with an aldila rip stiff shaft. Tweet to follow. Thank you THP and Callaway!

I have no Hybrid in my bag... Stubborn and old, I guess... This would change my thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was never a fan of hybrids until recently. I'd love a more current club in my bag than what I've currently got.

I'm playing a Nike SQ MachSpeed 18* with a Nike UST Mamiya 70 graphite shaft.

It's an older club, but it's been reliable for me. It's starting to get run down and I'm sure new hybrid technology could help my game!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

My current setup is a X2hot 20° with a UST Mamiya iRod in stiff.

My current bag is getting a little updating and this would be a perfect fit. Plus Callaway woods and hybrid fit my game so well that I know this would immediately go right in the bag.

W/S D200 4H with Chrome Elements stiff shaft. Have heard great things about the Apex and would love to try it out.

Currently I have a 3 and 4 hybrid in my bag - both are Bridgestone J40's with the stock Project X Blue 6.0 flex. I would love to win this hybrid, as I've heard great things and with a little lower loft (my 3h is 21*), I can close up the gap a little bit to my 3W.

Great contest THP and Callaway!

Current Hybrid: :callaway: X2 Hot Pro 20* with Aldila Tour Green

It's time to upgrade to a newer Hybrid with my favorite OEM

Bonus Entry:

That's the great thing ... I don't HAVE a hybrid! What better way than to put a Callaway hybrid in the bag to replace my 3-iron. I can't hit that thing anyway. So stiff shaft would do! Have heard great things about the hybrid as well.

Last edited:

Current Hybrid is a 19* TM SLDR w/ Kuro Kage 80 Gram S Flex

Would love to game this because it is more of the look I prefer and the performance of the Chevron speaks for itself. Thanks so much for this chance!

I dont have a current hybrid, play a XR 7 wood cut 1 inch short and a Callaway X Utility prototype iron.

But would love to have the chance to see if this will fit the bag and replace the 7wood or utility iron. Even though I mostly play Ping clubs I can not deny that Callaway fairway woods and hybrids are top notch (Hence the 7wd and utility iron)

Bonus

@THPGolf is giving away an awesome @CallawayGolf Apex Hybrid. Enter here : thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthre…

Current Hybrid - nada. Haven't gamed one for about 3 years. Last one was a TM rescue 11 with the TP shaft.

Would love to replace my Apex 3i with an Apex Hybrid. Its probably a better fit for my game.

Back