Contest Winners Thread

Woke up this morning to an awesome tag from THP that I won this contest. So freaking cool! Thanks again, Josh, Morgan, and Callaway!
85f2ac0cc697f85160e6ce5c99deb869.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Woke up this morning to an awesome tag from THP that I won this contest. So freaking cool! Thanks again, Josh, Morgan, and Callaway!

Congrats!!! Awesome win!

Heck of a win...congrats!!

Congrats bud!!

I won a dozen Pro V1 golf balls in a Twitter contest.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just found out I won this Sik putter cover in an IG contest.

US_OPEN_BLADE_PERSPECTIVE_SIK_GOLF_1024x1024.jpg

Just got this from @Nerdy_81 from his call out contest. This is a super nice Microfiber Caddy Towel. Wilson ball with his club logo and love the ball marker!!! Thanks a lot!!!
456fb00e043de64b13b0050c052c7303.jpg

ed5bbd8eb9fedaf250e999b4a75d719d.jpg

537349bb82d33674924f4857f8da3f7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Thanks to M2Giles

Big Thanks to M2Giles

I just opened the package sent to me by @M2Giles for winning one of his Disney contests and I am absolutely floored by his generosity! My sincere thanks!
Included are a TaylorMade Spider Tour Black putter, Srixon Z785 driver head with cover, Srixon Z H85 hybrid, Titleist SM6 and SM7 wedges, and three Tour AD DI shafts. Incredible!

0B0E06D0-4DE4-46A6-965C-86A224C8B5BA.jpeg

I just opened the package sent to me by @M2Giles for winning one of his Disney contests and I am absolutely floored by his generosity! My sincere thanks!
Included are a TaylorMade Spider Tour Black putter, Srixon Z785 driver head with cover, Srixon Z H85 hybrid, Titleist SM6 and SM7 wedges, and three Tour AD DI shafts. Incredible!

View attachment 39861
That's unreal!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

View attachment 39861

Wow!!!

Looks like I won a prize pack from Evolve Golf in their pick the U.S. Open winner/score giveaway on Twitter. I missed the player, but got the score. I will post a picture of what the send me when it comes in.

Edit: added the picture of the socks and tees they sent me.

c858a4d183f327c1e50885c6fab08c4c.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a notification from Super Stroke.. I won a Traxion Tour 2.0 Putter Grip in their Twitter contest. I was just noticing that the old Super Stroke was getting a bit slick and was probably going to change it out at the end of the season. A well timed win, if I may say so....

Found out yesterday that I won these sweet grips from Golf Pride!

Capture+_2019-06-21-18-40-42.png

View attachment 39861
That's just crazy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to win the Palm Golf Company US Open contest for a Jones Golf shoe bag and a Stars and Stripes glove. I have a few of the Palm gloves and they are very cool. Never had a shoe bag but this is high quality and a definite keeper!
71b0a5ac144192585655ba7500fa13a0.jpg

Was lucky enough to win this limited edition shaft from USTM on Twitter!
537424cec1c168a7a8ecf2de254adc03.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to win the Palm Golf Company US Open contest for a Jones Golf shoe bag and a Stars and Stripes glove. I have a few of the Palm gloves and they are very cool. Never had a shoe bag but this is high quality and a definite keeper!
71b0a5ac144192585655ba7500fa13a0.jpg

Congrats!! I love their gloves

So after a crazy last 9 following Ollie S. first round yesterday at Rocket Mortgage Tourney, I was chosen as the winner of the Callaway Apex Elevate Experience.

I'll be going to Memphis, TN to hang with DB TT and entire True Temper/PX crew:

PRIZE: One winner will receive a trip to Memphis for an exclusive golf experience during the week of the WGC FedEx St. Jude Invitational. The trip will include airfare and hotel accommodations.

Golf Experience includes:

- Apex Iron fitting experience with Golf Digest’s Top 100 Club Fitter Scott Felix of Felix Clubworks at Spring Creek Ranch

- Invitation to exclusive True Temper Sports party Tuesday, July 23, 2019, on top of the Peabody Hotel

- Tournament passes for the WGC – FedEx St. Jude Invitational practice round on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

- Dinner with members of the True Temper Sports team on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

So after a crazy last 9 following Ollie S. first round yesterday at Rocket Mortgage Tourney, I was chosen as the winner of the Callaway Apex Elevate Experience.

PRIZE: One winner will receive a trip to Memphis for an exclusive golf experience during the week of the WGC FedEx St. Jude Invitational. The trip will include airfare and hotel accommodations.

- Apex Iron fitting experience with Golf Digest’s Top 100 Club Fitter Scott Felix of Felix Clubworks at Spring Creek Ranch

- Invitation to exclusive True Temper Sports party Tuesday, July 23, 2019, on top of the Peabody Hotel

- Tournament passes for the WGC – FedEx St. Jude Invitational practice round on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

- Dinner with members of the True Temper Sports team on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Congrats!!! Big dubya there

Incredible win! Congrats!!!

1 more birdie, I just needed 1 more birdie... @Alez367 - Nice they didn't make you wait until Monday... congratulations!!!

!!! CONGRATS!!!

Awesome win!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 more birdie, I just needed 1 more birdie... @Alez367 - Nice they didn't make you wait until Monday... congratulations!!!

nope. they decided to reach out today and make my weekend.

Huge win!! Congratulations!!?

Man! So stoked for you!!!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Back