Contest Winners Thread

Sweet prizes everyone!

Finally made it through this entire thread. Great prizes! :banana:

Finally made it through this entire thread. Great prizes! :banana:

There were a lot more, however some strange guy deleted the entire thread once already.

I see you are the thread starter now, so that shouldn't happen in the future.

We've had that happen on the Spearfishing Forum from popular threads as well, but were able to bring them back.

Great forum, I'm really enjoying it.

There were a lot more, however some strange guy deleted the entire thread once already.

Ha Ha!

LOL @ strange guy!

Not just this thread. The whole sub-forum. I'm glad we got rid of that guy. :laughing:

Yep lots of great prizes from lots of great companies on the BEST golf forum on the web.

Here are my awesome winnings! I have been wanting a hat like this for some time. I am going to use the glove today after work as well as the tees and the hat. I really needed a new hat to go with my new orange shirt I bought last week. Thanks THP!

059.jpg

061.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

BTW, if you are wondering, yes I am at work right now and yes I am wearing a T-shirt and shorts and flip flops. Added advantage of being a software engineer.

Nice haul Seth! What are you doing with my shirt? hehe

The mailroom just delivered the Monsoon golf bag I won last week. Good-looking bag with more pockets than my current bag plus the pockets of my sons' golf bags, put together! I really want to test the misting system since I'll use the bag this weekend in the company scramble where I have to take a motorized cart :bad:

I'll post pics when I get home so I can use the digicam instead of the camera phone.

Thanks THP for the awesome prize!

hehehe, I was talking about the Superman T-shirt!

hehehe, I was talking about the Superman T-shirt!

haha. Well, sorry I ruined your joke. I stole it while you were asleep. I guess roofies do have an effect on superman. Oh yeah, I spit on the cape as well.

Sweet lid SethO!

Heck yeah it is! I think I am going to save it for non golfing outings because I don't want to get it sweaty.

Here are a few pics of my new Monsoon cart bag. A photographer I'm not.

img3075z.jpg

img3074r.jpg

img3073r.jpg

This bag is huge compared to my stand bag. I'll try out the misting system this weekend at the company scramble. Good timing too - it's going to be a warm Saturday!

Thanks again to THP and their sponsor Monsoon. JB and GG - you guys rock! :twist:

Last edited:
Congrats again bonk! Cool bag.

Here are my awesome winnings! I have been wanting a hat like this for some time. I am going to use the glove today after work as well as the tees and the hat. I really needed a new hat to go with my new orange shirt I bought last week. Thanks THP!

059.jpg

061.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

BTW, if you are wondering, yes I am at work right now and yes I am wearing a T-shirt and shorts and flip flops. Added advantage of being a software engineer.

Nice haul, and you got the Bionic glove instead of just the cool box it comes in:D

Spoils of my Sligo July contest victory

Spoils of my Sligo July contest victory

Hey everyone,

Here are the threads I received as a result of my having won the July Sligo contest.

I have to say of all the golf clothes I have, these are some of the nicest I've ever owned. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that discount coupon for 30% more gear.

Thanks to Sligo for this great contest!

That is a sick outfit.

That is my favorite hat by FAR.

Nice outfit!

And I agree on the hat!

Back