Contest Winners Thread

Seems to be a lot of winning going on again here at THP, nice

Took six tries, but finally:

[h=2]Congratulations, you are an instant winner!
You just won a 2015 U.S. Open Golf Towel![/h]Your prize will be mailed to you in the next 10-14 days.

I took 2nd in Golf Pigeon's Fantasy 5 golf pick 'em contest. I won a Trion Z Dual Loop wristband and teecils.

Soooo this just happened!!!

THPers are cleaning up.

Soooo this just happened!!!

Dayum Danny, that is sick! Congrats!

I won a set of Lamkin 3Gens from Just_Hacking! Thanks again John!

That's pretty dang sweet right there!

Looks like I need to find a driver head to test out because I have a new shaft coming my way.

Looks like I need to find a driver head to test out because I have a new shaft coming my way.

I saw this on twitter. Congrats.

Congratulations Danny and Amol!! Very nice wins. Love seeing the names of THPers winning these contests.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Danny and Amol, so happy for you guys!!! Those are some big wins right there. Congrats!!

So this just happened:
Green%20Golf%20bag.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sweet win

Shocker. John won a contest. Congrats bud!

Nice wins fellas !

Damn, that's a sweet win! Congrats!

Sidenote - are we sure John's job isn't actually "professional contest enterer"?? :alien:

Love the looks of that bag John

Well my day got a little better

Guess I get to finally join in on the Master's contest winning action, vaguely remember entering where you had to guess the winner (obv. Spieth). Now what to buy with it, my bag is pretty much set for the year:

qksi1PKl.jpg

Last edited:
I participated in a Golf Datatech survey some time back. Found out today they drew my name and I won a box of Wilson Staff Duos.

Man, I need to start entering more contests!!!

Congrats on the big wins everyone!

Back