Countdown To Something Special

And BOOM goes the dynamite...

Wow this is awesome. THP is killing it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome! I'm really hoping I make it into one these incredible events this year!

I know that THP ups the ante every year, but... doesn't this year seem ridiculous? Bombshell after bombshell of freaking cool experiences up for grabs that normally wouldn't happen for the average golfer!

What's that?
THP is giving away a VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational later in the year?
Airfare, Hotel, Per Diem, and VIP Bridgestone access.

Oh yeah, thats all.

Are you kidding JB?!?!? Seriously amazing!!

Wow that is an amazing prize!!

What's that?
THP is giving away a VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational later in the year?

Oh yeah, thats all.

Heck you ex out the airfare and hotel. Me and a few other guys live right around the corner.

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.

Oh.

My.

God.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.
Wow. This is amazing. What a trip!!

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.

"that's all", isn't that enough? Fantastic, utterly fantastic

My mind is blown right now on this, I have never attended a live tournament outside of LPGA when they used to play locally a few years back, but this is so freaking cool

I read this too quickly earlier and thought this was about the Vegas event and was confused. Now it makes sense..awesome trip!

I'm free that weekend.

This is off the charts amazing.

Pretty cool announcement! This is a really fun tournament to watch too. Very good field and easy to get around the course.

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.

Nice subtle announcement...

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I'm in your movie!

VIP Bridgestone access you say?!
Yes please!

This sounds phenomenal! I could certainly clear my calendar for this.

JB the GameChanger strikes again! This is so cool!

I have given up trying to guess what THP comes up with next. I just sit back and read with amazement with each new announcement.

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.
So that means helicopter ride from Burke to Akron - Canton right?

Back