Countdown To Something Special

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2016 Masters will be here before we know it and one thing we can say for fact is that THP will have the biggest Masters Contest EVER! What will it be? Time will tell, but if you are a fan of the game of golf, this is one contest event you will NOT want to miss. The grand prize will be unique, but let's just say that anybody can win it, but if the winner is also a 2016 Albatross Club Member, that it gets better by about a million.

Masters+Tournament.jpg

Special has taken on a whole new meaning around here recently. Can't wait to see what this is all about.

Hahaha, holy wow.

After seeing things evolve over the past few weeks I don't doubt the incredibleness of this one bit.

THP doing big things! I love it!

Best time of the year, hands down. Can't wait for more info... and again, THP KILLING IT!!!

The previous contests for majors have been so good, but if your prepping us already for one... I cant imagine how good it is

I'm patiently awaiting this one. Given how bombs have been dropped lately my mind is racing all over the place.

We need something bigger than #ChangingTheGame, wow!

Best Tourney + Best Site + Best Contest =s .........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it involve me announcing the winner from the Hogan Bridge?

Can't wait for some Major TV Action!

Wow if it's getting announced this early I'm sure it's going to be ridiculously amazing!! Can't wait to find out more

The 2016 Masters will be here before we know it and one thing we can say for fact is that THP will have the biggest Masters Contest EVER! What will it be? Time will tell, but if you are a fan of the game of golf, this is one contest event you will NOT want to miss. The grand prize will be unique, but let's just say that anybody can win it, but if the winner is also a 2016 Albatross Club Member, that it gets better by about a million.

Masters+Tournament.jpg
2 of my most favorite things. THP and The Masters. Combined it sounds like something EPIC.

This is awesome! I have some plans for the masters that will keep me at home for that thursday and friday so i will be all over the coverage and contest!

Holy Cow, THP is going to make my head explode! The best contest ever? For my favorite Major? Only 103 days to find out what it is!

Things seem to be getting a little amped up as 2016 comes.... More than I ever remember....and I love it! :)

Am I the only one who immediately started singing The Final Countdown when I saw this?

This is going to be hugeee.

THP and The Masters with a contest. This is going to be awesome. With all the other announcements made I can't imagine how great this will be for the winner.

With all of the surprises lately I am not even going to try and figure out what this might be - all I do know is that it will be amazing

Am I the only one who immediately started singing The Final Countdown when I saw this?

This is going to be hugeee.

Same here. Now that song is stuck in my head.

Wow! 2016 has so much awesome in store! Cant wait to hear more about this.

I know this may sound like a broken record but, #ChangingTheGame

I now think it's almost time to change my ringtone to the Masters theme. #Tradition

Back