Course logo Polos: yay or nay

Love it if it’s a course I love. I have a lot from my course now, but, they do the sleeve logo which I think is the most superior placement for course logos by far.
I just picked up one from a course I play frequently that has the logo on the sleeve. Wasn't sure how I was going to like it there, but man now I wish all my other polo's with the placement on the chest were on the sleeves.

I just picked up one from a course I play frequently that has the logo on the sleeve. Wasn't sure how I was going to like it there, but man now I wish all my other polo's with the placement on the chest were on the sleeves.
I’m the exact opposite. I want to see it and remember the time. On the sleeve I never see it.

Yup, it’s perfection.

I'm in!

Only if it’s a brand that I like and if the logo is cool.

I’m the exact opposite. I want to see it and remember the time. On the sleeve I never see it.
Agree with this take

You mean polo shirts can be purchased without course logos? That’s all I wear.

Big yes for me, as long as I have played the course, liked the course, the logo looks good and they have shirt brands / fits that work for me.

Love 'em, especially if I loved the course or I love the logo!

Mostly I get hats but I have a couple of polos or quarter zips .

I dig them. I dont get them often though, usually only at a special place or experience. Not particularly picky on logo placement, but do like the logo on the sleeve quite a bit.

You mean polo shirts can be purchased without course logos? That’s all I wear.

I was starting to get worried that I was going to be the only one to post this take - thanks @wubears71!

If I like the shirt and it’s a nice course I’ll grab one.

I was starting to get worried that I was going to be the only one to post this take - thanks @wubears71!

Me too And was actually quite surprised. I have 1 polo that does not have a golf course/club logo on it and that was a gift.

I had this dilemma this year with a couple courses I played in Colorado. The one course was amazing and was definitely polo purchase worthy but I couldn’t find a polo I liked. The other course’s logo ruined the polo so I passed and bought a Colorado flag headcover instead with no logo. I’m also accumulating too many polos which makes it easier to say no to new logo polos I don’t like.

Nice course or part of a notable vacation or experience, absolutely. Don't even mind that they're usually more expensive than necessary.

I’m a big fan when the logo is good and the course is better.

Yes, but there’s an exception. You can’t wear that polo at the same course.

I mostly reserve for "bucket list" or special round courses (bought one after a hole in one for that course, for instance). Ok with sleeve or chest as long as the chest logo isn't huge - those distract me out of my peripheral vision.

Oddly the only ones I have are from some course in Houston because they had a close out sell at Ben’s Bargain Mart and had a bunch of Greyson shirts for $30 with a Shadow Hawk sleeve logo on them. Never played there and will probably never play there but I like Greyson shirts and $35 is a great price. I would only pay full price to commemorate a special experience. At least Shadow Hawk looks nice. They may not even let me in the door honestly 😂

i like them if...it's a subtle logo and on the sleeve.

Back