Course Waiting on Carts?

My course was supposed to get a new fleet in June but no sign they will be getting them any time soon. The current carts are pretty beat at this point. I sure am glad I have my own cart

7762782107e2f159fed69b257734270e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure about cart shortages- but I know the COVID environment where everyone wants their own cart is causing issues with supply at my local courses.

My home course got 6 new carts this spring - Yamaha’s. They’re so quiet!

The other local is in desperate need of a refresh but no idea on their plans. Tuck tape on seats, cracks in the body kit…

Dude, I love hearing things like this from you. Makes me think that although I’m playing a bunch of goat ranches usually when I play, you’d probably think they were paradise on a course, 😂.

This year has sucked, you know as you and I have conversed some. I’ll have to see if y’all are letting us in now as I only have about 400 vacation hours banked and need to check out my AK land. Bought a new vehicle that’s capable of the land nav. And freaking fast. Jeesh. 375 HP in a 3800# AWD SUV will get you up to speed at an acceptable rate. Now, we’ll see if my speeding tickets are kept at an acceptable rate? I still have no clue if I’m doing 60 or 90 in it. Cruise. My friend is the cruise.

If I do that I’ll just drive the sticks up at this point. Not sure how I’ll pass off being Canadian, eh? Go Maple Leafs! ? 🤣.

Dude, I love hearing things like this from you. Makes me think that although I’m playing a bunch of goat ranches usually when I play, you’d probably think they were paradise on a course, 😂.

This year has sucked, you know as you and I have conversed some. I’ll have to see if y’all are letting us in now as I only have about 400 vacation hours banked and need to check out my AK land. Bought a new vehicle that’s capable of the land nav. And freaking fast. Jeesh. 375 HP in a 3800# AWD SUV will get you up to speed at an acceptable rate. Now, we’ll see if my speeding tickets are kept at an acceptable rate? I still have no clue if I’m doing 60 or 90 in it. Cruise. My friend is the cruise.

If I do that I’ll just drive the sticks up at this point. Not sure how I’ll pass off being Canadian, eh? Go Maple Leafs! ? 🤣.
Haha! I think my experiences in golf are somewhat different than a lot of others further south. You’ll see it one day! We are happy when the carts are the same brand.

And when you make it up around these parts, I’ll make sure to quiz you on Canadianisms! Great start with the Leafs support! Just make sure you say Toronto right!

My course just went through this. The delivery date just kept getting pushed back. I think it ended up being about four months later then originally planned.

My home course replaced the fleet 2 years ago. They have since supplemented with 10 of the Finn Cycles.
I don't see them doing anything with the fleet in the next couple of years.

Yes! After a 5 month delay our club has new carts.

BBABA851-8311-422B-92DE-7E1321D05BC1.jpeg

Back