Create The Perfect Looking Shaft

I prefer black. Play and appearance wise, the original Aldila RIP series is a favorite.

Love the look of my Matrix Black Tie 6M3 too.

And strangely enough, for whatever inexplicable reason, I very much prefer a shaft with a rough surface compared to smooth. Don't ask, haven't the foggiest idea why.

I'd have my shafts designed with some tattoo work especially dragons and tigers, I think that would be wicked.

tiger.JPG
dragon2.JPG
dragon tiger.JPG
dragon.JPG

Okay THPers, we have done this the past few years, but lots of new people are around. If you had the chance to create the perfect looking shaft, what would it look like?
And yes THP and Project X have given that chance to THPers the last few years.
Carbon fiber weave and nothing else for one shaft but I think I would want something that stood out a bit more as well for certain days

If I were given the chance, I would brainstorm on it for many, many hours.

Black with silver writing and each different club would have different quotes from my favourite tv shows/movies

I would have to go a matte black with small lightning bolts placed here and there.

I want a fighter jet themed paint job!

I would like have white with crimson trim and the OU logo and BOOMER on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b377e128fa220eb61e1b9068f4621dcf.jpg

This! Absolutely love my #HandCraftedExperience shaft from Project X! The only potential change would be if we could use trademarked logos I may go with the Yankees and Saints logos instead of their colors in shamrocks.

I would revamp my old motorcycle racing logo and incorporate it into a devil themed design.

Main color would have to be Lexus Pearl White. The HZRDUS text would be like the T1100/T800, outlined in Black or Silver with the letters filled in Blue (think Project X LZ steel shaft logo). I would definitely put a Handcrafted Logo near the butt (like they are now) and a THP logo near the tip. Finally, the HZRDUS icon would be used for my family. A diamond for my wife, my son, my daughter, and one for me. Initials for each of them.

As fun of a follow the THCE was, the design aspect of the shaft is one area I know I'd struggle with.

Oh my goodness if I had a FW that matched the driver.... You just ruined my productivity the rest of the day
It was my pleasure haha :angel:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top half from just under the grip would look like a milk carton pouring golf balls toward the bottom of the shaft.

Bright Orange and Navy Blue for my Auburn Tigers of course. No prettier colors for sure.

Can they make clear shafts yet? I just want to see a grip and a head. Honestly, I would be so hard to decide. Everyone of them looks great. I would probably do something in a matte color for base and then add some gloss lettering.

I think for the colors I'd keep it mostly simple with black and silver, but I'd like to have around 8-10" at the top in a bright chrome color to gather some attention. For the color transitions I'd like a blur of Maple Leafs. Work in some pipe wrenches somehow and I'd be one happy camper.

I would create koi fish scales on my shaft. It would either be matte black and glossy. Kind of like the Epic head. But the carbon fiber would be scales.

I'd be awesome to have one that has a chameleon-like paint finish, I guess it's considered pearlescent. The color would appear to change based upon the light and viewing angle.

As fun of a follow the THCE was, the design aspect of the shaft is one area I know I'd struggle with.
I did too. Im not one for bright and flashy. It took me a few to figure out something subtle, yet detailed.

I did too. Im not one for bright and flashy. It took me a few to figure out something subtle, yet detailed.

Haha I think I'd like the raw shaft the most lol

Black or white top of the shaft with a bright red or neon green bottom to contrast from the driver head to look like a blur when you swing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back