Create The Perfect Looking Shaft

Would probably go with some Carolina Blue and initials of my wife and son.

Probably a steel looking finish. With text in bold black. That looks cool to me when a graphite shaft looks like it's steel

Green and gold twist for my Packers and the THP exclamation point logo in white.

Orange and blue for me. Maybe a simple pattern, or just the shaft one color/logo another.

Purple, Green and White.

Inspired by my favorite Disney character of all time.

DP0725201317052722M.tif

I'd like a golf shaft like my K2 ski poles.

images
15001493.jpg

I would like a shaft that looks like a light saber.

Benji Bronk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still love to have the rights to the Nebraska Huskers logos and put a little spin on the state of nebraska, the university of nebraska and the THP & !

20170304_073127.png
Chameleon colors like they use on cars that changes colors with different light.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd have to say this is tough as my color choices have changed but any chance to do something custom like that is awesome.

I just couldn't decide what I would do...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Definitely make use of some lightning bolts...matte black shaft metallic gold bolts

So glad THPers will have the chance to do this again. Really need to get my thinking cap on in case my number is called.

Carbon Fiber

Basileus and crazy shafts have some freaking cool designs.

It would definitely have a Patriotic motif!

Hireko golf has an all black steel shaft. Has anyone ever seen or used one? I need .370 shafts for my Prophet Tours before Golf season hits and would like to have some feedback on it. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The top 1/4 would be a gloss carbon fiber with green THP exclamations just under the grip. The carbon fiber would fade into gloss black. I'd probably also incorporate my kids names, my screen name, and last name over the carbon fiber on top, nothing that stand out, just so you can see it if you really look close.

Pink and blue in a cool twirl.

I'm with ya. First heard JB talk about it last year and really think a swirl would come out fantastic with the right colors. Someone needs to do this!!

I'm with ya. First heard JB talk about it last year and really think a swirl would come out fantastic with the right colors. Someone needs to do this!!

If dates workout and I get lucky enough to get in I'm giving it a go

Some fun ideas in here. Hard to believe that some are going to get their wishes come true.

Some fun ideas in here. Hard to believe that some are going to get their wishes come true.

I've been around THP long enough to find it easy to believe. :alien: That doesn't make it any less awesome though! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with these shaft events are always just amazing to follow along with.

Shut the front door!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back