Create The Perfect Looking Shaft

I'd want it murdered out a bit-- maybe a flat black with some ghost graphics of some sort-- skulls/flames etc-- throw my nickname on it and call it a day.

Create The Perfect Looking Shaft

Flat black base color, the name of my wife, and two daughters running down three sides in pink script, and a thp logo just below the grip.

It would pay right at 64gms, mid/mid profile, I would want something really similar to the Matrix red tie in terms of feel and flight

I'd want it murdered out a bit-- maybe a flat black with some ghost graphics of some sort-- skulls/flames etc-- throw my nickname on it and call it a day.
I can tell you for sure that O'Neal has a pattern for ghost skulls.
a7a358fb0963eabdfd5198be75e65647.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Definitely hard to say. But off the top of my head, I'm thinking something that incorporates long flowing lines. Would help me keep my tempo in check.

~Rock

Maroon base with grey and black slashes like something is clawing its way out with the number 47 in black just below the grip.

I honestly have no clue. I am thinking two different colors on each "side" of the shaft. One with some really subtle graphics and the other quite bright and loud.

I have such a hard time when I try to think up stuff, I'm not artistic or creative at all. I'm thinking a black base layer with greens and blues, I'm not sure exactly how tho. I may try to fit a dragon on there somehow, though that could come out corny.

I'm going with Green with hash marks / lines all the way down and a Packers G in the middle. Making it look as much like a football field as possible.

On the underside (as in not visible at address) I'd put the normal shaft logos and a THP exclamation mark. Ideally I'd try to have those positioned near what would be the 30 yd line.

I love a white shaft as the base, with all the text and design being black and gold. And maybe "The Hammer" along the side.

I thought about this last year when Project X and THP did this and really couldn't come up with a design in my head. I'm just not all that creative when it comes to shafts. I would tend to got with the colors red, white and blue, with blue being the primary color, however. It would be a lot of fun to try it, with their help, of course.

I've actually put a lot of thought to this, each time I come up with something different. So, I really have no idea how I'd design it, but that is a challenge I'd love to live!

Flat black with carbon fiber look shaft with the BMW M power stripes!

704e51bf2817cc4af91e69069bfe7f7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I don't even drive a BMW!

I think I would start with a black or very dark metallic gray base and bring in some green,yellow and white accents to match a "Masters" design. The Master's to me is the symbol of Golf greatness and I'd try to capture that in the design.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If it a prototype, maybe a clear paint job to show just enough of the tech, and then screen out some of the flags in black blocks with some "?'s" or some text reading "classified", "clearance required" or something.

If that is not doable I'd like some bold, loud houndstooth or some other print with bold colors

A white shaft with a red Cross of St George running the length of the shaft would look freaking awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Black and purple candy paint with Silver accents! Just think this would look slick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! This is such a great event. I really hope the calendar is friendly this year.

Mine would be blue and gold and somehow pay represent my family, THP and Cal.

That's tough since I'm not a very creative person. I think I'd go with the brightest blue they can come up with to start. Then I think I'd go with a pattern like the old Mopar muscle cars used to have where it would start out solid black and start breaking up in to smaller sections (like a Cuda AAR stripe).

Mine would likely be predominately Ok St orange with black accents. Probably have some additional family & THP markings in some form or fashion, but definitely be brightly colored.

I have thought about this a bunch but only really have some components. I would have to have checkers on it, as well as some dancing red anarchy signs and the Lion of Judah. Of course the THP logo if possible. Would want to incorporate red, yellow, green and black . Thinking black as the background with the other stuff. Or maybe go red, yellow and green in equal sections down the shaft. Lots of ideas..would love to be able to hash it out sometime.

I just love the thought of creating an red and navy blue argyle design with the Braves "A" logo-ed throughout the design. I just need some more Braves accents in my golf bag.

I'd probably do something with blue and orange, just not really sure of the design. Would love the opportunity to work on one, however.

I would have mine in my school colors - a dark green with yellow dolphins, our school logo scattered all over the shaft.

Three of the dolphins would be the colors for each of the cities I have lived in in my lifetime.

Shaft would be right around 62g with low spin and a low mid ball flight as I have now.

Back