Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

This could be an interesting thread... :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Stupid autocorrect! it's fixed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the kind of thing that scares me.

I'll vouch for Barry after playing with him last week. Don't have anything to worry about.

Can't help you with any of these other guys...

But in all seriousness, this seems like a great group and should be a fun event to follow.

I'm all packed up and ready to head down tomorrow! Excited to see you all!

Can't wait for this to get kicked off tomorrow. Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and to watch how this all goes down.

Doing my laundry right now, set up my staff bag, gassed up the truck and have two alarms set.

Gentlemen,
The live update thread you will be using all week long is located right here. It is locked now, but unlocks tomorrow at 9am. Please remember that while we do not want anybody late for tomorrow, try not to show up at 8:30 due to excitement. A lot of setup will be taking place in the morning to make it perfect for everybody.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Thread-Project-X-The-HandCrafted-Experience

Excited for you all! Hoping I'll have some time to catch out the live update thread tomorrow

Gentlemen,
The live update thread you will be using all week long is located right here. It is locked now, but unlocks tomorrow at 9am. Please remember that while we do not want anybody late for tomorrow, try not to show up at 8:30 due to excitement. A lot of setup will be taking place in the morning to make it perfect for everybody.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Thread-Project-X-The-HandCrafted-Experience
10-4. Will probably plan to arrive around 845-850

Enjoy tomorrow and safe travels to anyone traveling tomorrow. Work schedule looks favorable to being able to follow along

So very excited for tomorrow! Can't wait to learn so much tomorrow!

Have fun, enjoy the experience, can't wait to follow along!

Back