Custom Project X Shafts

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
I see that @AnthonyC started his own thread. @JB asked us to start a new thread entitled “Custom Project X Shafts.” I thought he meant one thread for all of them. If so, maybe his and this one can be folded into the same thread. If not, could a moderator edit my title to indicate that it is Tenputt’s shaft? Anyway, this beauty arrived today. I have decided to give it a run on my Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme. If that works, I think the yellow and green make a good combo. This shaft looks so much better in person than what my feeble photography skills show. @DB TT from True Sports sent some other goodies, that I didn’t have time to photograph. @AnthonyC got them in his thread. This truly was a wonderful experience. It will be fun to try this combo, as when I went to the Small Batch Experience last October, I took a much different head.

D1C20ED1-360B-46B0-BA5E-2CE00C100371.jpeg0A7ED50C-D2BE-4A4B-8078-456B1ECFA9D9.jpeg0657056D-C412-418D-80A1-97DE08F2B90B.jpegD3DC669F-1AFB-4CEB-920E-2CD7F7F1C59A.jpeg

Wow that's awesome! Great job on it. Can't wait to see it in person one day.
Can you add yours into this one too? Both are so awesome

I see that @AnthonyC started his own thread. @JB asked us to start a new thread entitled “Custom Project X Shafts.” I thought he meant one thread for all of them. If so, maybe his and this one can be folded into the same thread. If not, could a moderator edit my title to indicate that it is Tenputt’s shaft? Anyway, this beauty arrived today. I have decided to give it a run on my Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme. If that works, I think the yellow and green make a good combo. This shaft looks so much better in person than what my feeble photography skills show. @DB TT from True Sports sent some other goodies, that I didn’t have time to photograph. @AnthonyC got them in his thread. This truly was a wonderful experience. It will be fun to try this combo, as when I went to the Small Batch Experience last October, I took a much different head.

View attachment 8963397View attachment 8963398View attachment 8963399View attachment 8963400
Loving that green finish!

That looks really good.

View attachment 8963397View attachment 8963398View attachment 8963399View attachment 8963400

So nice.. What shaft profile is that? I read much of that thread but I honestly do not remember if everyone got the same shaft with different paint or you each got essentially a different shaft.

Jeez that one is incredible as well! Excited to see how the Speedzone Xtreme works with this beast!

OH!! so you essentially got to build your own shaft! Thats freaking cool.. I can say as to total shaft nerd face that would be a dream come true!!
Yea man, we were sent tester shafts which ended up being the Riptide before it was released. I still opted for the smoke yellow because it's perfect for me. Then we tweaked it even more.

So nice.. What shaft profile is that? I read much of that thread but I honestly do not remember if everyone got the same shaft with different paint or you each got essentially a different shaft.
Every shaft is custom made for the THPer. They didn’t just pick graphics, but designed and rolled their own shaft

Nothing quite like THP experiences 😀

We each built a one off shaft to our own specifications. The experience went far beyond simply cosmetics. My shaft is kind of a hybrid of a RipTide and a Hzrdus Black Smoke. It has some of the feel of the RipTide, with a lower launch/spin profile.

OH!! so you essentially got to build your own shaft! Thats freaking cool.. I can say as to total shaft nerd face that would be a dream come true!!
Yeah you are...:giggle:

Every shaft is custom made for the THPer. They didn’t just pick graphics, but designed and rolled their own shaft

Nothing quite like THP experiences 😀

If happens again. @radiman and I HAVE to go....

I should disclose they we actually have two: one was made while we were there so we could play them at Aviara, the second is the one with graphics that just arrived.

If happens again. @radiman and I HAVE to go....

Never know what is coming in the future for THP experiences, but they are always awesome and we have some crazy cool things coming.

Working with @DB TT has always been great with this one.

Never know what is coming in the future for THP experiences, but they are always awesome and we have some crazy cool things coming.

Working with @DB TT has always been great with this one.

if chumpfries, wardy and i didn't scare off db, nothing will.

@Tenputt - That green and blue is such a good combo! I really wish I had the foresight to include the Small Batch logo on mine too - good call on your part! Also, FWIW, I’m going to install mine on a Cobra as well.

@AnthonyC - Your custom logo turned out so well! Like @DB TT said!

Oh man, look good guys, and it means mine is CLOSE! 👀

These are bada**! Love to get into this one eventually. (y)

HULK Green .... SMASH! :golf2:

badass shafts! :love: and more badassery to be added soon. :cool:

My lord. The only appropriate response to that work of art is:

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Looks amazing, great design and the PX crushed the end product, looking to seeing your shaft in person in a few weeks.

Back