Dahmen Looking for Weekend Money Game

I saw this earlier and thought it was great

Isn’t @OITW up that way? Do I need to start a GoFundMe?

This is awesome.

I like it.

He got a game at Thorny Lea, which is Matt Parziale's home club. Parziale is the guy that won the Mid-Am a couple of years ago and had a day job as a firefighter. I've played there before, they have probably 20-30 guys at that club that are scratch or around there. It's a par 70 and just under 6500 yards from the tips, my guess is that he takes it pretty deep there. He'll have wedge in on over half of the par 4s, and both of the par 5s are <500 yards.

I think this is a combination of hilarious and awesome. Fun to see the blue checks responding.

He shot -2 after day two and was cut from the tournament this weekend.

What're the blue checks?

I think this is a combination of hilarious and awesome. Fun to see the blue checks responding.

lefty seems interested

This is awesome. I wonder how much he ends up playing for

i would love to watch that match

Just another reason to like the guy. Liked when he called out a player for taking a wrong drop and cheating, he’s brutally honest has done a few good podcasts for NLU and GAG. Loved when he said he plays for the money and checks to see what it will take to make a certain amount in a tournament.

I am thinking Dahmen wants to play for between $3,000 and $5,000 at stake.

I am thinking Dahmen wants to play for between $3,000 and $5,000 at stake.
I saw him quote a post saying 500 and he said "that's plenty" so I don't think he's going for anything crazy.

...now if it was Phil, proooooobably :ROFLMAO:

He got a game at Thorny Lea, which is Matt Parziale's home club. Parziale is the guy that won the Mid-Am a couple of years ago and had a day job as a firefighter. I've played there before, they have probably 20-30 guys at that club that are scratch or around there. It's a par 70 and just under 6500 yards from the tips, my guess is that he takes it pretty deep there. He'll have wedge in on over half of the par 4s, and both of the par 5s are <500 yards.

Thorny Lea is a money game club. I am in that area but don’t have the scratch (or the game) to play with Dahmen.

Thorny Lea is a money game club. I am in that area but don’t have the scratch (or the game) to play with Dahmen.
he said he was willing to give strokes, so you're halfway there!

he said he was willing to give strokes, so you're halfway there!

My club has their member guest this weekend so I have another excuse for being a wimp. He would like the course though especially if it is windy.

I saw him quote a post saying 500 and he said "that's plenty" so I don't think he's going for anything crazy.

...now if it was Phil, proooooobably :ROFLMAO:
I certainly don't have $3K to throw out a window, but I'd pay that to play with him and if he gives me a ton of strokes and wants that to be the wager, all good. Get a HD cam or 6 and film that puppy/livestream and have "Tour Free" golf be born. Love it! :love:

Isn’t @OITW up that way? Do I need to start a GoFundMe?

Damn, missed this - would have been good to take on a Tour Pro with my mid cap since I shot a 79 this am haha

Don’t know how he would have liked going off when our group used glow balls for the first two holes haha

That thread got sooo many great responses and then quite a few internet golfers saying they would own him. Smh

Back