Dallas/Ft. Worth - Need a playing partner(s) for afternoon round on Aug 25 or 26

mastapp

Reaction score
Handicap
I have one iDeal Golfer round at Iron Horse in North Richland Hills that I need to use by this weekend or it will expire on me. My normal playing partner is out of pocket, so I'm looking for someone who might be interested in getting out there for a round this weekend. Either day works, after 12 PM.

I'll buy the first round of drinks at the 19th if you can join me!

I'm playing to a 12.3, but don't let that scare you. I don't take 5 practice swings before every shot or grind over every putt like I'm playing the US Open. I play fast.

Let me know if you are interested in playing.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited:
What's the cost with the IdealGolfer deal? $20?

I'll be in Dallas this weekend but house shopping with the wife (shoot me now please) or I'd be happy to help you out.

I'm actually playing there Saturday morning, first off the tee box at 6:45am. Haven't played this course in 15 years. But I'm no help to you.....I hope you can still play and we can compare notes about the course!

I was there just last week. My parents live in that neighborhood. Nice little course

It was $29 with the iDeal Golfer deal, but the offer is no longer on their website, I bought it in mid-July, IIRC. I don't think it is too much more than that on their Rack Rate for afternoons.

Bump! Let's go play, guys!

Back