David Duval Joins Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Tour Staff News.

I don't know why this excites me, but it does. Loved me some Duval back in the day.

Woohoo!!! Let’s go Duval!

I hope all the best on the PGA Tour Champions! I have become a huge fan of his from his time on Live From. He is super thoughtful.

That's a name from the past.

Last edited:
this had me thinking, @JB has there ever been any pga or former pga players at an thp event?

edit: or lpga

really no clue why but duval is my, tied with jack and phil, favorite player of all time

One of mine as well. Also, I loved way back when he played the Nike Tour Accuracy DD. I used to buy those just because it had those initials on them.

I don't know why this excites me, but it does. Loved me some Duval back in the day.

Same here. I hope he can make a good run of things on the Champions Tour.

this had me thinking, @JB has there ever been any pga or former pga players at an thp event?
Yes.
Multiple LPGA Players
Jamie Sadlowski
Phil at ECPC at the Grandaddy
Wes Bryan
Fred Couples
And others.

Always liked Duval and his commentary on GC is really good, good for Callaway

I always see Nike and Oakley when I think of David Duval!

But feels like a decent signing for Callaway if David performs.

Love to see this!

This is pretty cool. I hope he has success on the Champions Tour. Like others, I really liked him on the Golf Channel.

I like Duval.

When he got to #1, it's almost as if he said, "Is this it?" It seems his attitude changed, and then he changed priorities to family.

Wish him the best - apparently he goes Rogue (beats to a different drummer) just like his new clubs,

DD is one of my favorite players so this really excites me!

Yes.
Multiple LPGA Players
Jamie Sadlowski
Phil at ECPC at the Grandaddy
Wes Bryan
Fred Couples
And others.

Is he really relevant now? Going to the Senior Tour? Hopefully Callaway is a good fit for him.

I'm not sure how much of a needle mover he is, but he does have great name recognition. I've always liked him.

Back