CONTEST Day 1: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win 1 of 3 Precision Pro Rangefinders

A very underrated rangefinder. If I was looking for one, I would be all over this contest. Good luck!

Starting this off with an absolute banger!!!

Great way to kick this off!! Thanks THP and Precision Pro!

Definitely in on this one. Could use an upgrade. Thanks again THP for another great Holiday Cheer week.

A new Precision Pro would be a great upgrade from an older model ........

I asked for one of these from Mrs Clause ( I mean Nut) & she said "why?" Then I had to go thru the whole reasoning again. "Don't ask questions, just Do it!" Haha! :ROFLMAO:

Woot Woot!

Wow starting off with a bang!!

So glad you guys are enjoying Day 1.

What a great start. I just got a new rangefinder a month ago from Budget Golf or I would be all over this. Happy Holidays indeed.

This is a great range finder. I won the NX7 pro on a THP twitter contest at the beginning of the season and it was a nice addition for me this year. Easy and accurate.

If I win, Precision Pro Range Finder can help me more accurate distance to attack each hole for better scores. I am hoping to replace my old gps and this will help my game TREMENDOUSLY! Merry Chirstmas!!

If I win, Precision Pro Range Finder can help me more accurate distance to attack each hole for better scores. I am hoping to replace my old gps and this will help my game TREMENDOUSLY! Merry Chirstmas!!

Make sure you enter on the home page in the comments. Thanks

Calculating yardage WITHOUT a Precision Pro rangefinder ......

Slide2.gif

Great way to kick off a great week! ? ?

Today we are honored to kickoff the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

View attachment 8918137

Know Your Distances
Day 1 is sponsored by our friends at Precision Pro and features THREE WINNERS! We have 3 different range finders, and each one will find a new home for Holiday Cheer.

Entering is easy and can be done on the home page here.

Great time of the year for THP! Hopefully get in on the rest of the holiday cheer I won’t take any spot away from someone that deserves one of these fantastic rangefinders, I carry the last model and just love it, good luck to all

Sweet. Consider me entered up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done & done - g/l everybody!

This is an awesome way to start the week. I have a good functioning range finder so I don’t want to take a spot from someone else! Precision Pro is a great range finder so everyone needs to get to the homepage and enter!

Great way to kick off. Thanks.

Thanks for the great holiday cheer prizes each year THP.

This is one of the best weeks of the year to be a THPer.

:thankyou:

THP coming out of the gate with a great prize to start the week!

Back