DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emart and I are looking to get out Sunday afternoon. Anyone interested?we have 1251 at Queenstown on the River course.

I'm interested if you still have an open spot.

Okay fellow DMVers:

Who's going out this weekend? When? Where? And do you want/need a second or third or fourth or...?

Weather should be cooperative for the most part. I'm going to make the most of my temporary bachelorhood. All the better if I can do it with some fellow THPers.
JohnSinVA :
Wish I could get out, but the kids have a few bday parties to attend. Forecast is looking fantastic to knock the ball around for those getting out.

Post via Taptalk

Emart and I are looking to get out Sunday afternoon. Anyone interested?we have 1251 at Queenstown on the River course.
Have fun. Kids bday parties to attend so sadly I'm out.

Post via Taptalk

Too far for me to go with the honey do list to take care of this weekend. Got to get the garden ready, fertilize, etc. so if I play it will be early morning either Saturday or Sunday. Hit'em well guys! I love Queenstown .. haven't been there in years but I know its always in fabulous shape.

Too far for me to go with the honey do list to take care of this weekend. Got to get the garden ready, fertilize, etc. so if I play it will be early morning either Saturday or Sunday. Hit'em well guys! I love Queenstown .. haven't been there in years but I know its always in fabulous shape.
Working on that same honey do list right now... Did your wife talk to mine!? Lol

Post via Taptalk

Working on that same honey do list right now... Did your wife talk to mine!? Lol

Post via Taptalk

Maybe ... I think they are in cahoots with each other! "I know it's getting nice out ... he is going to want to play golf with the boys ... what can I make him do this weekend to keep him home? Hmmm!?" LOL

Damn... already have a 8:30 time at Pilgrims Oak. Definitely need to get out soon!

By the way: To anyone who needs a short game lesson, I highly recommend Marc Fine. I got a putting lesson from him and learned a ton. He got my fundamentals down very well. Went longer than the designated 50 minutes, but he didn't charge me any extra and offered to stick around longer. He's the only SPi instructor in MD anyway, but just wanted to throw-in a shout-out for him.

By the way: To anyone who needs a short game lesson, I highly recommend Marc Fine. I got a putting lesson from him and learned a ton. He got my fundamentals down very well. Went longer than the designated 50 minutes, but he didn't charge me any extra and offered to stick around longer. He's the only SPi instructor in MD anyway, but just wanted to throw-in a shout-out for him.
POKeefe:
Thanks for the info. Seeing as I missed a bunch of birdie putts within 5ft last week (sadly one was a 2 footer) , I could sure use the help.

Post via Taptalk

I just saw him last Saturday - yea, he was great! And boy was my putting worse than I though lol!

there is another SPi guy in MD in Pasadena by the name of Dave Taylor up at The Putting Clinic. Was recommended by the Seemore guys when i was looking for a putter fitting.

there is another SPi guy in MD in Pasadena by the name of Dave Taylor up at The Putting Clinic. Was recommended by the Seemore guys when i was looking for a putter fitting.

Dave actually passed away last November. I messaged his Facebook page a little while back and his wife let me know :(

I just saw him last Saturday - yea, he was great! And boy was my putting worse than I though lol!
yep...I think Marc is quickly becoming the unofficial MD THP instructor....I saw him last year and highly recommneded him in the thread a few times. I last saw him right before I got run over in a Panera Parking lot (not his fault) so i didn't get to continue what we started...but I told him I'd be seeing him again this year.

Anyone played the Gauntlet in Fredericksburg lately? in good shape?

DC MD VA Area Chat

Anyone played the Gauntlet in Fredericksburg lately? in good shape?

Not lately. It's been about 10 years. It was marginal at that point.

You coming up?

I am, I may be able o get out either Monday morning or Monday afternoon for a round

I am, I may be able o get out either Monday morning or Monday afternoon for a round

Oh damn. I can't make that. Hope someone can update you on conditions.

SaA

Oh damn. I can't make that. Hope someone can update you on conditions.

SaA

I know it's short notice but unfortunately most of my travel is lol, I looked at Stonehouse because I love that course but man prices went up. I'm thinking around Fredericksburg there has to be something good.

753 AM tee time for me tomorrow morning at Greendale. Wanted to play one of the Twin Lakes course but they were booked solid

753 AM tee time for me tomorrow morning at Greendale. Wanted to play one of the Twin Lakes course but they were booked solid

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back