DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me check when I get back from KC to see if we have anything going on that weekend
Sounds good Rob. Hope you are able to make it

Other than 3 shots with my irons I hit them extremely well. Tee game with driver was off and only hurt me really bad twice. around the green was pretty good

final score 82 with 3 doubles and a triple all on the last two holes on each side.

That's a solid score man. Well done

So let's get this started.

Quote this message if you are interested and we can get a head count going. Also tell me which day you would prefer Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th.

Once we get an idea of who can play we can decide on a course.

Also if there is enough interest I can start another thread so we don't derail this one

That's my last weekend for my summer visitation with my daughter, so I'll have to catch the next outing.

Other than 3 shots with my irons I hit them extremely well. Tee game with driver was off and only hurt me really bad twice. around the green was pretty good

final score 82 with 3 doubles and a triple all on the last two holes on each side.

That's strong right there. Even for 14 holes. Clean up those minor mistakes and many low 70's are in your future. Keep it up.

That's strong right there. Even for 14 holes. Clean up those minor mistakes and many low 70's are in your future. Keep it up.

That's a solid score man. Well done

Thanks...been a lot of work getting here and I let my focus slip on a couple shots in the holes...still wish I could make the last weekend work out...been craving some THP golf

Thanks...been a lot of work getting here and I let my focus slip on a couple shots in the holes...still wish I could make the last weekend work out...been craving some THP golf

We'll get 'er done, plenty of golf season yet.

So let's get this started.

Quote this message if you are interested and we can get a head count going. Also tell me which day you would prefer Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th.

Once we get an idea of who can play we can decide on a course.

Also if there is enough interest I can start another thread so we don't derail this one

I'm in, Saturday is preferable to Sunday.

I'm in Fairfax

always looking for people to play with...

and always looking for fun tournaments and events to get into.

I'm in Fairfax

always looking for people to play with...

Dont hesitate to post up in this thread when your wanting to get out. I will travel.

I'm interested in getting in. Saturday works for me as well.

Good stuff all. Thanks for responding I am going see who all is interested and start thinking about a course. Hopefully should have it done tomorrow night.

Good stuff all. Thanks for responding I am going see who all is interested and start thinking about a course. Hopefully should have it done tomorrow night.
I'm an idiot I'm away that weekend for my birthday. This is what happens when you don't pay attention to the date you are born

I'm an idiot I'm away that weekend for my birthday. This is what happens when you don't pay attention to the date you are born
Haha no problem man.

I'm interested in getting in. Saturday works for me as well.

I'm in, Saturday is preferable to Sunday.

What weekend are you guys talking about? I"m tied up this weekend...taking a Can-Am driving class this weekend to get my VA license!

Either works for me.

Brambleton is a good track. Greens are usually a little slower than some of the other courses but it's been in pretty good shape this year.
Did a quick check through this thread and these are the people that responded for a round on Saturday the 25th. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Now to ponder a course... Thoughts?

Did a quick check through this thread and these are the people that responded for a round on Saturday the 25th. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Now to ponder a course... Thoughts?

Dunno about a course but we need some more THPers in on this. Surely someone from north of the river can get free that weekend.

Dunno about a course but we need some more THPers in on this. Surely someone from north of the river can get free that weekend.
Hopefully we can motivate them to come over to the better side of the river...

Swan Point? It's a little south but right on the MD/VA line.

Swan Point? It's a little south but right on the MD/VA line.

Hmm never heard of it. I will check it out
That would be quite a hall for eveyone from both sides. It's not an easy place to get to at all. Just saying, it would easily make for an 8 hour drive for most everybody including travel time.

Hmm never heard of it. I will check it out

It's a great course Jesse...has a definite Myrtle Beach feel.

I am trying to see if I can get free that weekend - just have a bunch of stuff going on.

That would be quite a hall for eveyone from both sides. It's not an easy place to get to at all. Just saying, it would easily make for an 8 hour drive for most everybody including travel time.

Yeah driving distance is going to definitely play a factor. I was just throwing out a course/ponder. What area would be central for everyone?

Yeah driving distance is going to definitely play a factor. I was just throwing out a course/ponder. What area would be central for everyone?
Oh I know, it's definitly a nice course and worth throwing out.

It'll be tough to find something central to all. But since MD hosted the last one (as small as it was) I think going to NOVA is only fair. Probably Laurel Hills or Old Hickory would be closest (nice) courses for MD'ers.

I dont mind driving up to an hour to hour 15 minutes. I just have to find out for sure if I can make if

Yeah that sounds like it is a bit too far.

Oh I know, it's definitly a nice course and worth throwing out.

It'll be tough to find something central to all. But since MD hosted the last one (as small as it was) I think going to NOVA is only fair. Probably Laurel Hills or Old Hickory would be closest (nice) courses for MD'ers.

I dont mind driving up to an hour to hour 15 minutes. I just have to find out for sure if I can make if
Brambleton was also thrown out there as an option. I have never played there and looking to keep the cost down under 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back