Not open for further replies.
October 25th, Whiskey Creek.

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$

Let me know who em else wants in. We may change courses, but I'll let you know.

Edit: I'll keep this updated, and quote when necessary.

I'm definitely in ICYMI. I didn't even have to beg the missus too much.

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
UVAWAHOO
JohnSinVA

updated.

Current rate is $105 on the web, but I will call to see if they can work with us. No promises.

updated.

Current rate is $105 on the web, but I will call to see if they can work with us. No promises.

You missed me - I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA

Bump The latest...would love to get 2 more

Weather is not ideal but I got a free pass to play at least 9 holes. So off to Pinecrest for this guy to get some swings in. Looking forward to it

I'm sorry to have read about your current employment difficulties. Perhaps you can head south and start covering the Tribe!

The cagey veteran is poised to strike again!
Thanks. Actually the job issue is with my full time employer.

The Towson/Radio thing is just a small winter time gig and hobby. But I love anytime I get to cover a W&M game. I like Tony Shaver a lot. And I was very disappointed they didn't make it to the tourney last year. They had such a good team and had played such a great season.

As for Wahoo he put on a driving and putting clinic at Waverly last weekend that was a pleasure to watch, considering we didn't have any money at risk. Ha

The sun is actually sort of out...

Bump The latest...would love to get 2 more

Put me in, I love that track.

Anyone around mid week this coming week either Wednesday or Thursday Morning? I'll be on the Maryland side and I'm going to head to the hills near Thurmont in the afternoon to fish but golf in the morning is the perfect beginning.

The sun is actually sort of out...

Overcast here but starting dry. So far. If it holds I may just slip out to get some work in.

Anyone around mid week this coming week either Wednesday or Thursday Morning? I'll be on the Maryland side and I'm going to head to the hills near Thurmont in the afternoon to fish but golf in the morning is the perfect beginning.

I would but all my PTO is already accounted for. Hit the Mountain Gate while you're in Thurmont and eat an extra slice of one of the custard pies for me.

Boom!!! That just happened. THP Hall of Famers coming to join us. This is going to quite a day.

Played Pinecrest today for and end of the year get together for the Junior League. Had a blast playing but I realized that my expectations need to be realistic and I think I did that today. Hit some decent shots but overall my game was sloppy. Haven't played in a month I was just happy to get out and enjoy some good company and decent weather.

Anyone played P.B. Dye or Worthington manor lately? I used to play them regularly and man I miss them.

I had a call with my boss recently and my territory will continue to grow north, I may have to move back to VA or MD early next year, looking at Thurmont or Winchester so far. I lived in Frederick for a short spell and loved it, I need to be close to my old fishing haunts.

Anyone played P.B. Dye or Worthington manor lately? I used to play them regularly and man I miss them.

I had a call with my boss recently and my territory will continue to grow north, I may have to move back to VA or MD early next year, looking at Thurmont or Winchester so far. I lived in Frederick for a short spell and loved it, I need to be close to my old fishing haunts.
P.B.Dye is still in fabulous shape. But the slow play always gets you. If you don't mind a 5 1/2 hour round. Haven't played Worthington Manor in a while but I'm sure it hasn't changed. The courses up that part of MD are always in fabulous shape. Musket Ridge is my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

EMART and I played it in July. It was is good shape. It was a weekend, so it was slow. But I'm told during the week it's not bad.

EMART and I played it in July. It was is good shape. It was a weekend, so it was slow. But I'm told during the week it's not bad.

Agree with Kevin. Weekends you have to get out early, anything after 11ish will kill your pace of play. During the week is a lot better.

Two solid choices. Of the two, definitely prefer Worthington Manor.

As for the potential move. It's an easy choice of those two. Frederick area. Selfishly speaking of course. ☺

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I vote for Winchester but I might be a little biased. :p

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA
TroutBum

Current rate is $105, I will call and see what they can do for a group rate. No promises

Need 1 more for a solid 12

I can play Whiskey Creek on the October 25th if you don't mind a old guy playing!!

I can play Whiskey Creek on the October 25th if you don't mind a old guy playing!!
Check that list. A couple of us old coot already playing

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back