DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to rearrange the schedule with the wife and daughters soccer game. The day after my birthday too ... so don't you think I should be able to play??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Put me in, I love that track.

Anyone around mid week this coming week either Wednesday or Thursday Morning? I'll be on the Maryland side and I'm going to head to the hills near Thurmont in the afternoon to fish but golf in the morning is the perfect beginning.

I can possibly get out for a little bit. Where and when you looking to play Wednesday?

I can possibly get out for a little bit. Where and when you looking to play Wednesday?
Gonna be playing in the rain. No fun there!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm good with just about anywhere I'll be all over and can adjust accordingly. Looks like it's going to rain, lets keep an eye on the weather.

I'm good with just about anywhere I'll be all over and can adjust accordingly. Looks like it's going to rain, lets keep an eye on the weather.
Calling for rain every day this week so might be a little dicey. We shall see.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man the one week I come up and can both fish and golf lol, no problem lets see what happens.

I may be able to join the 25th if you need someone. We originally had a weekend away planned but that fell through. Whiskey Creek is already pretty far from me so if you do change the course let me know.

For those of you interested, NOVA Park Authority courses have a deal going. Play a round BEFORE twilight during the week in October, you get a voucher for a free round (must pay for the cart) in November. You must pick one of the three courses .... Algonkian, Brambleton, or Pohick.
Crest .... I am sure you will pick Pohick! As I have cause it's only 20 min from my office and I will be able to sneak out one afternoon for a round.

valogoheader.png

free-green-fee.png

There is nothing better than free golf and we want to show our appreciation to our VIPs – Very Important Players. We would like to extend a free green fee to you ANY WEEK DAY in November when you play a round before twilight any day in October. Cart is required for your round in November.

Choose your course to claim your voucher: Algonkian | Brambleton | Pohick Bay

Then all you have to do is print and bring with you along with photo identificaiton on a day you play a round before twilight in October to have it validated by the golf shop. Come back any WEEK DAY in November and tee it up and only pay a cart fee for your round. Only one round per person available with this offer and will be tracked.

It’s free golf! All you have to do to get it is play 18 holes at Nova Parks before twilight any day in October – something you were already planning on doing! It’s so simple, it’s like being rewarded for remembering to breathe.

And don't play alone -- be sure to forward to all of your friends!! Voucher must be printed and validated by October 31, 2015.
Click here to book your tee time online, or call:

Bump The latest...would love to get 2 more

Was battling a kidney stone and missed this - I'm i n if there is still room

I can play Whiskey Creek on the October 25th if you don't mind a old guy playing!!

Let me assure you that the young bucks on this site are extremely pleasant and accommodating to us old coots. I was a bit worried about being the only Medicare eligible player before I started playing in the outings. Heck, they always let me take the second shot first and patiently wait for me to catch up with them. Trust me, you will have a great time with a group of great people.

Was battling a kidney stone and missed this - I'm i n if there is still room

Sorry to hear about your kidney stone. I've passed a couple and had to have one surgically removed. The doctor told me that passing a kidney stone is the closest thing to labor pains that a man will experience. Knowing that, if I were a woman, I would be a nun.

October 25th, Whiskey Creek.

Tadashi
T2GRN18
LeeB
CAA_Beat
EMART
G$$$
Molten
UVAWahoo
JohnSinVA
TroutBum
MizunoFan
Bigball

Let me know who em else wants in. We may change courses, but I'll let you know.

Edit: I'll keep this updated, and quote when necessary.

Current rate is $105, I will call and see what they can do for a group rate. No promises

Bump with a current list.

Bump with a current list.
That's a great looking group right there. The DMVers starting to turn out, with a little help from Orlando and Carolina

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Damn I'd better start practicing! Mid Atlantic has some playas on that list!

Ha! We're importing the playas!

You're not importing them from Virginia - at least in my case, I can't speak for Molten!

You're not importing them from Virginia - at least in my case, I can't speak for Molten!
Yeah, but you two will be swaging brand new Wilson proto types....if there allowed out to play that is :D

Checking with the activities coordinator for the 25th. Would love to get out for some more golf with THPers!

Wow, I see how it is.

In fairness I think that list includes the folks that have definitely committed. I read your initial response as a "maybe". Perhaps I misread?

In fairness I think that list includes the folks that have definitely committed. I read your initial response as a "maybe". Perhaps I misread?

Ah, I just wasn't sure if there was still an opening. I've heard good things about WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back