Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Why put these codes up for a few minutes and then take them down.
I’d say it’s driving interest and people to try to find the next code. Frustrating but I’d guess a code ends after so much money goes on it.

i don’t spend $260 yesterday without a code. so revenue booster perhaps ?

A great deal and I got some clothes with one of the codes. I don’t think that it is poor customer service for them to not have unlimited 40% off the entire weekend.

Could not get teryn2020 did not work I think this is poor customer service.
Definitely not poor customer service just because someone couldn't use a limited discount code. Just gotta watch and hope to be able to use when another is listed or posted.

I think this is a great move for cobra to drive traffic to their site and maybe get some products into the hands of people who were on the fence. I've missed out on every code so far, so it's early bird catches the worm, I guess

I think this is a great move for cobra to drive traffic to their site and maybe get some products into the hands of people who were on the fence. I've missed out on every code so far, so it's early bird catches the worm, I guess

Eh, I guess it’s different for each person. It feels more tedious to me to keep trying and looking. I hope everyone who wants one has an opportunity to get one!

Had 3w ordered and price changed cancelled order.

How were you able to cancel order outside of business hours? I may have to do the same

It works just like airlines and hotels.
Put up a special price to spur interest and generate revenue. When you finally decide to pull the trigger the price goes up because they already achieved the revenue they expected and now in order to generate proper profits, price goes up.
My recommendation is when you see it at a price you like go for it!

Noticing JB, golfunfiltered and JMan have been conspicuously silent I’m this thread. I’m betting they know what the story is behind the codes...not that I want to pry if it’s a private matter.

Noticing JB, golfunfiltered and JMan have been conspicuously silent I’m this thread. I’m betting they know what the story is behind the codes...not that I want to pry if it’s a private matter.
My guess is they have nothing to do with the codes.

I would love to know the origin of the codes as I have not seen them mentioned anywhere else. They almost feel like a hack created them. I have a bag on order from yesterday, but I am seriously expecting to get an email tomorrow that it has been canceled.

www.budgetgolf.com is showing price drops on Titleist TS drivers (priced now at $350). The more recently released TS1 and TS4 are included

The THP coupon on the homepage knocks them down just below $300

Apparently those Cobra codes were never supposed to be leaked (meant for the inner circles of their pros). They shut down the codes as fast as they could and plan to re-issue new codes for their pros to use.

Apparently those Cobra codes were never supposed to be leaked (meant for the inner circles of their pros). They shut down the codes as fast as they could and plan to re-issue new codes for their pros to use.
That makes sense. Will be interesting to see if they cancel the orders.

That makes sense. Will be interesting to see if they cancel the orders.

The CS rep told me they would honor orders that made it through with the discount codes applied, we’ll see if that ends up being true or not.

Back