Denver Area Open Event August 16

I coulda swore that he took at least some...and then some

Wish I could have joined you guys. Work just took a little too long...and was trying to figure out a way to talk them into giving me a few of these.
huryqyqe.jpg

Ill be bringing at least 1 extra person. Perhaps few more

Ok guys I am in for this! I am looking forward to getting to meet you guys.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ok so what time are we all going to meet and where at the course?

I wish I was able to make this, unfortunately its not in the cards. Must save up for PGA National.

Ok so what time are we all going to meet and where at the course?

Good to hear. The rounds start at 1. They have a nice patio area if you want to grab a bite before the range.

I may have one more guy. He's part of my weekly group. I'll know more soon.

:joy:Come play with a Morgan Cup Champion!!:joy:

Welcome J4U and kc720 home from the Morgan Cup and if your lucky Doug might let you touch his trophy.:wink:

I will need to be letting the course know the final numbers before the 9th so sign up and get some friends to play with you.

Come on people! I need help getting over the MC BLUES!!!

My buddy is looking likely. I'll definitely confirm by the 9th

MHG, email me next week with how many you got and we will send some gifts compliments of GMAMAS GOLF!!!

email address below.

Sorry guys, daughter and granddaughter will be in town, so I'm going to have to cancel. Hopefully make it to the next one. Have a great time and post lots of pictures!

Sorry guys, daughter and granddaughter will be in town, so I'm going to have to cancel. Hopefully make it to the next one. Have a great time and post lots of pictures!

Bummer, cant slip out for an afternoon? I promise to get you home before dinner.

MHG, email me next week with how many you got and we will send some gifts compliments of GMAMAS GOLF!!!

email address below.

Very generous of you. I'll be in touch. Thanks

I will be finding out tomorrow if a buddy of mine can make it.

email address below.

Huge Thanks to GMAMAS GOLF for for the gifts for this get together!!!

Washington has summoned me to work. Will be out of town the 14th-23rd. Already in a funk from the MC blues...didnt need this.

My buddy is not going to be able to make it so it will just be me.

Anyone else looking to make this?

Reminder, I need total headcount by this Friday including friends and family that they are bringing.

Thanks

I will be +1

Let me check my MGA schedule. I feel like there is an event around that time. If there isn't, I should be in.

I will let you guys know Tuesday. I would love to make it!

Anyone else looking to make this?

Reminder, I need total headcount by this Friday including friends and family that they are bringing.

Thanks

I'm out for this one. Have some family stuff going on that weekend that getting out of town just wouldn't be feasible. Have fun!

I may have to withdraw from this, unfortunately. Funds are a little tight with The Gauntlet coming up and I have to pop for some repairs to my truck. I'll let you know by Friday, of course. Just have to see what my paycheck looks like.

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday but I unfortunately can't make the trip work next weekend. Hope you guys have a blast and that we can all catch up soon.

Guys, unfortunately I must bow out as well. Something came up today and I can't play on Saturday. My apologies.

Had a GREAT time playing golf with MHG an kc420 yesterday. I enjoyed getting to meet you guys.
A huge Thanks goes out to GMAMAS golf for the swag!!!
I will post some pictures later and am already looking forward to playing another round with you guys and hopefully more of the Colorado THP'rs.

Back